• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
She Can seal him inside a perfect cube her soul is sealed inside her sacred treasure So soul hax won’t work she can negate resistances with infinite traps and just kill him or even use Perfect Cube to protect herself once inside a perfect cube you are entirely cut out of space it’s impossible to tp inside or outside of it infinity will make it impossible for her to tire and the Resistance negation coupled With elemental attacks will neg she can Also infinitely tp herself to avoid attacks or tp him in a trap amp herself etc…

Don't think her soul is as strong as his, so he will overpower her with it.

At Zifu stage he could overpower countless souls plus his layers from Body Refinement < Houtian < Zifu < Adept (which stage his soul is in this key when the feat is done) which then once again broke up and reached Primal level while he still was in the Zifu stage.

Merlin mostly outhaxes and negs with bfr from what I remember of the thread. Ji has less range and also can't do much against bfr which sends u thousands of miles. And yeah just soul hax is how Ji can win.

She Can seal him inside a perfect cube her soul is sealed inside her sacred treasure So soul hax won’t work she can negate resistances with infinite traps and just kill him or even use Perfect Cube to protect herself once inside a perfect cube you are entirely cut out of space it’s impossible to tp inside or outside of it infinity will make it impossible for her to tire and the Resistance negation coupled With elemental attacks will neg she can Also infinitely tp herself to avoid attacks or tp him in a trap amp herself etc…
What of that is actually an in character move and mainly something she does at the start?

Merlin mostly outhaxes and negs with bfr from what I remember of the thread. Ji has less range and also can't do much against bfr which sends u thousands of miles. And yeah just soul hax is how Ji can win.
He can just fly back? Sub Rel flight speed shouldn't have any trouble going back to where they were.

Also, Ning can sense life so he would be able to sense her soul is inside her ST.

What of that is actually an in character move and mainly something she does at the start?

He can just fly back? Sub Rel flight speed shouldn't have any trouble going back to where they were.

Also, Ning can sense life so he would be able to sense her soul is inside her ST.
That’s One of her main abilities

The soul is sealed it can’t be manipulated he won’t be able to keep with the tp anyway

Don't think her soul is as strong as his, so he will overpower her with it.

At Zifu stage he could overpower countless souls plus his layers from Body Refinement < Houtian < Zifu < Adept (which stage his soul is in this key when the feat is done) which then once again broke up and reached Primal level while he still was in the Zifu stage.
Her soul can’t be accessed it has an infinity amped seal and is contained within Aldan he couldn’t even get her her tp massively outspeed her PC would nullify his use of magic and reflect his attacks she wins with her sealing and massively outspeed with the teleportation

Also her prior knowledge and prep Time of 2 hours give her enough time to use invisible traps with spells she could combine this with Perfect cube and instant seal him + negate his Resistance while drinking a cocktail

Speed is equalized tho her teleportation is an ability not her speed she can keep up with opps far Faster than her using inf teleportation not using it would be nerfing her heavily
Her combat and reaction speed is being reduced to Ning's combat speed (MHS+) so i fail to see how she would keep that... No, i actually fail to see how someone can even get speed via teleportation in the first place.

And why is none of that is in her profile? Like, i didn't see any FTL calc in her profile or anywhere, if she is being revised then you beed her profile to be updated first before using any of that.

Also, i think i already said that before but Merlin shouldn't have prep time.

Her combat and reaction speed is being reduced to Ning's combat speed (MHS+) so i fail to see how she would keep that... No, i actually fail to see how someone can even get speed via teleportation in the first place.

And why is none of that is in her profile? Like, i didn't see any FTL calc in her profile or anywhere, if she is being revised then you beed her profile to be updated first before using any of that.

Also, i think i already said that before but Merlin shouldn't have prep time.
Then why would y’all use a movement speed higher than his combat speed ???
Her tp isn’t speed related it’s an ability which doesn’t even change and she kept up with FTL Zeldris using tp despite being MASSIVELY SLOWER it ain’t speed it his her ability which isn’t even equalized here

This OP indicate prep time and prior Knowledge it’s a stomp and should be closed

Her tp isn’t speed related it’s an ability which doesn’t even change and she kept up with FTL Zeldris using tp despite being MASSIVELY SLOWER it ain’t speed it his her ability which isn’t even equalized here
It's not on her profile rn so it's kinda hard to explain how it would/wouldn't be affect by the speed equal rules.
Voting for Merlin just to spite XDragnoir.
You're too weak to spite me, mainly because Ning stomps your favorite verse. Cope harder, mrk.

It's not on her profile rn so it's kinda hard to explain how it would/wouldn't be affect by the speed equal rules.

You're too weak to spite me, mainly because Ning stomps your favorite verse. Cope harder, mrk.
It will be soon this is the main reason why we asked to avoid using NNT characters for some time
The grace speed scaling will be used:
-Ludociel is stated to have a grace that allow him to move LITERALLY at the speed of light
-Zel’s Ominous Nebulae produce enough succion to completely overwhelm the Flash grace
-Merlin still keep up with FTL Zel using TP therefore using it she can counter raw speed and keep up with ennemies far faster than her
-Chandler and Cuzack are relative to her
in terms of speed they can fight and will get the sub relativistic speed rating
-The gap between her speed and what her tp can keep up with is far more than 10 x in verse

With prior knowledge and prep time it’s a stomp without it if we can’t use the tp and nerf her then it’s a stomp from the Chinese guy if we can use her normal tp it’s a stomp either way it should be closed

Ik it's not the thread for this, but Zel gets blitzed by the grace no? so would he only get rating for his omnious being ls?
No Ominous is his Swords mouvements it scales his combat speed and without concentration he was relative to Ludociel
Lancelot is getting a FTL rating too

well that thread u dropped was back in feb. Why havent they been updated yet?
The scaling chain took month look at the thread for NNT/4KOTA By Asura sent à little preview about the new ratings of some characters we Also added lots of abilities Asura will probably have to re make another speed scaling chain including the new possible Sub Relativistic calc for base Meli (Season 1)

I mean, what if we just change this to Wanxiang Ning then? Would probably deal with any possible stomps as he would be able to deal with everything Merlin has to some extent

Back