• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Merged Lusamine vs Charlotte Katakuri

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Lusamine wants to show Big Mom how real mothers do things, and wants to show it by taking out her children. This dude is up first. Speed equalized.

Merged lusamine
Katakuri (2)

Well, Lusamine merged with Nihilego, so I'm assuming she has access to all of Nihilego's abilities, which include reality warping, energy manipulation, and teleportation. This seems like Lusamine takes this via hax.

How does her reality warping work exactly? That really seems to be her only real threatening move. Also try to avoid using "Via hax." As a legit reasoning. Try to specify what hax you are referring to and how it'll help.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
How does her reality warping work exactly? That really seems to be her only real threatening move. Also try to avoid using "Via hax." As a legit reasoning. Try to specify what hax you are referring to and how it'll help.
Teleportation can allow it to evade attacks, Poison Manipulation can give an edge, Reality Warping just makes the battle totally unfair. I think I could probably count out Reality Warping, since it's unclear if this works anywhere or just in Ultra Space.

Teleportation isn't really hax and i wouldn't call poison hax either unless it's very potent ( Exp: Akame's Murasame.) However as long as Katakuri remains calm he'll be able to see all of her attack a few seconds before she even makes them via Kenbunshoku and evade them.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Teleportation isn't really hax and i wouldn't call poison hax either unless it's very potent ( Exp: Akame's Murasame.) However as long as Katakuri remains calm he'll be able to see all of her attack a few seconds before she even makes them via Kenbunshoku and evade them.
Then again, Lusamine has Mind Manipulation and Forcefield Creation.

Mind Manipulation comes from Nihilego's possession and toxins that can make others become violent/crazy. I dunno if her Reality Warping is combat applicable.

However, she also has the likes of her Pokemon as well, including Lilligant who can put Katakuri to sleep or confuse him by dancing.

Well if her mind manipulation makes him violent that might prove troublesome for Katakuri's Kenbunshoku since it works best while calm.

I'm going inconclusive for now. Really depends on how the fight starts, if Katakuri can remain calm he'll be able to always one step ahead of her but she can seemingly counter this.

So I went back over your comment about the Poison Manipulation, and Nihilego is capable of learning Toxic, which gets more potent as the battle goes on. Considering Lusamine has Nihilego abilities, the Poison Manipulation could possibly not give an edge up front, but will do MAJOR damage as the fight progresses.

Can't Nihilego also open Ultra Wormholes to Ultra Space? If so, she could BFR Charlotte to Ultra Space and Reality Warp the crap out of him. This is debatable.

I'm going to have to check both pages again before saying anything else.

I don't know if other UB's can open Ultra Wormholes. The only ones we see do that is Cosmog, Solgaleo, Lunala and Necrozma.

How long does it take for a bump to be considered Necro?

Merged Lusamine needs her page edited. 4 Keys, but only 3 are shown on the profile and looking at the Powers and Abilities section, I am not even sure which form has what abilities.

The toxin making Katakuri increasingly aggressive would end up nullifying Kenbunshoku Haki, and make his decision making less rational, but outside of that, I don't see what the problem is. Katakuri still has access to every other ability in his arsenal. Katakuri no-sells attacks that can't do more than blast his body apart. Despite being a Paramecia, he can still regen from being blown in half, or something similar.

Also, if i remember correctly--Busoshoku's Statistics Amp may be affected by Nihilego's Clear Smog ability, but I don't see that ability coming into play anyways.

Katakuri wins high-diff due to his Paramecia powers giving him Regen and Body Control, Pre-cog (Which will be a factor until he is hit by toxins and is sufficiently affected, which depends on whether or not he can avoid it--which he should be able to since he can see several seconds into the future), and Awakening giving him the environmental edge, especially in ground combat. Lusamine's only saving grace is flight and teleportation.

I feel like I'm going to get bashed for this.

A month.

You have to remember that Lusamine has a total of 5-6 Pokemon that are Totem Powered as well. This includes Lilligant and Teeter Dance. She now has Absol who can immobolize opponents with Mean Look. And I literally mean immobolize as shown in the anime. Lusamine can also create crystals and such to protect herself. Salazzle who has poison. Lusamine also has shockwaves as well that she in character uses. I can't exactly post scans, but maybe this preview will help for now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WSZHiS6abc

I haven't really given any reasons that say she wins. I am just listing her powers as well as her Pokemon powers.

I say Katakuri since he's basically intangible against Lusamine, and also his awakening gives him a massive advantage. He could swamp her with Haki-enhanced mochi and suffocate her. Also, Katakuri is arguably superior in terms of fighting ability.

Back