• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SBA
Speed is unequal, will equalize if it becomes a stomp.
Mereoleona is in Spade Kingdom Raid Arc
Location - Britannia
Starting distance - 4km

Last edited:
I don’t think Merelona attacks would work and Mael can just heal off any damage he takes and use light attacks to win.

I don’t think Merelona attacks would work and Mael can just heal off any damage he takes and use light attacks to win.
The only think I don't understand is if Mael is starting in high 6-B or not

Because he just speedblitz and one shots then, SBA is using "strongest key" and his strongest is The One

If Mael is 6-B, Mereoleona is faster and with one charged punch to the head, KO or dead probably, I am not counting powers because Mael has no time to do anything when he is speedblitzed

With speed equalized, your logic makes sense

If I set it in the Afternoon would that be better? Mael has regen so I thought that would make it fairer

Can't Mereo just... incinerate him? Pretty sure her flames are hotter than his, and HI can outright burn her way through things impervious to heat or even magic like the Ancient Demon.

He has good healing and long as he dodges which should be possible, he can just heal from what hits him. He also has attack reflection with FC.

Can't Mereo just... incinerate him? Pretty sure her flames are hotter than his, and HI can outright burn her way through things impervious to heat or even magic like the Ancient Demon.
Mael heat scales above escanor heat that can burn someone that can resist the heat of light be reflected back so 2x the heat of lightning and Escanor did that mid day passively while holding back. Anyway we need makai for more info.

mael mid diff
  • his fire bypasses that of fire resistance
  • high lvl regen
  • has light manipulation, and other goddess abilities like brainwashing
  • logically should have full counter but thats pointless since sisleon is faster unless he can time it

Mael also has regeneration negation, and also resistance to regeneration negation.

Mael can be favored here, especially having superiority in fire, through being declared like the sun or hotter than Black Fire.

It's also passive, even the body itself belongs to Sunshine itself.

Mael heat scales above escanor heat that can burn someone that can resist the heat of light be reflected back so 2x the heat of lightning and Escanor did that mid day passively while holding back. Anyway we need makai for more info.
I don't see the correlation between a reflected light and lightning temperatures, let alone why it being reflected with twice the strength (I assume that's FC) means the temperature of the light would be doubled as well

And lightning temperature Resistance is below the baseline of most of BC's heat resistances anyway.

Mael also has regeneration negation, and also resistance to regeneration negation.
Literally irrelevant when the opponent doesn't regen to begin with

Let's just list hax and abilities that will actually play a role here. Otherwise it will get too long for nothing.

Mael can be favored here, especially having superiority in fire, through being declared like the sun or hotter than Black Fire.
That could just be flowery language without context.
mael mid diff
  • his fire bypasses that of fire resistance
So does Mereoleona

And I hope you're talking about actual fire, and not heat, cuz you can't layer heat hax like that
  • high lvl regen
No, he's listed as Mid, which still means he can be blown to smithereens and he won't regenerate.
  • has light manipulation, and other goddess abilities like brainwashing
Just... why mention Light Manipulation as if it was something like Conceptual Manipulation or something decisive?

Manipulating light or any other basic element doesn't really gives him any notable win condition to even be mentioned

Besides, Mereoleona can burn light, so it doesn't matter.
  • logically should have full counter but thats pointless since sisleon is faster unless he can time it
So, not something Mael uses in character anyway

Since when can Full Counter double heat?

SBA
Speed is unequal, will equalize if it becomes a stomp.
Mereoleona is in Spade Kingdom Raid Arc
Location - Britannia
Starting distance - 4km
First of all Mael is currently accepted at 5-C the profiles will be changed soon so this match up Is just useless.

Archangels healing abilities are just straight up busted, it’s either you one shot them or they heal…

Nanashi being a Lower ranked AA than Mael healed instantly from Shining road while taking the attack.

He also has Sunshine that gradually makes him stronger.

He also has enchantments and IIRC Sunshine Is destruction type (10x multiplier)

If Mereoleona doesn’t resist pain manip arrow of salvation can also be a problem.

The x2 heat argument was due to the now non canon movie POTS movie that showed that Dahaaka didn’t survive his reflected heat despite producing it in his own body.

4kota just shows Bellion and the 6 knights are alive, and way different than in the movie.

Mael >>> The One Escanor (Corand Arc) >>> Mid morning Escanor > Mid morning Escanor’s passive heat >>> Gilthunder’s resistances >>> Lightning heat

Sunshine can affect things immune to fire as shown against Izraf.

Sunshine Is way above purgatory fire/Hellblaze

Since when can Full Counter double heat?
Non canon now

Yeah but Full Counter only doubles the power of a spell. No other properties are doubled
Size Is too and other properties might be but it’s unsure.

So let’s not use bullshit please Speedster.

Oh and btw Mael scale higher than Ludociel that never ever could compete With him in training (despite having « Flash »)

Back