• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Men among gods ~ Iron Man vs Batman

Hasn't Iron Man reached upto 2-C (Phoenix Buster) with prep? Don't know if that's a relevant comparison, but I'd assume Tony might be far superior in prep than Batsy ever would.

If he finds him maybe. Batman should distract Iron Man with his arsenal while getting his hands on crucial stark tech. What better way to beat the master of engineering as with his own tech.

In that field it's more of an advantage for Batman knowing everything of his opponent than it is for Iron Man. He is a master in using psychological warfare and deception and knowing Iron Mans character will help to get him distracted. Pretty sure Iron Man will target Bruce directly but since Batman is pretty outstanding in stealth and deception it's not unlikely that he actually get's his hands on some important stuff.

Here's an example of where they're at:

Both of them have plans for if their teammates ever do anything, right?

What's the difference? Batman doesn't have the tech to match and beat them just lying around and ready for use right away.

TitanCrusher101 said:
Here's an example of where they're at:
Both of them have plans for if their teammates ever do anything, right?

What's the difference? Batman doesn't have the tech to match and beat them just lying around and ready for use right away.
Thought tower of babel did exactly that.

Superman does know Batmans heartbeat and agenda as well, though it didn't stop the latter from sneaking around him.

Ironman won't move away from where he engineers and creates things that he'll use on Batman. If you think he won't have state-of-the-art security, you're crazy.

Okay, the match.

Raff@ I appreciate the links, thanks, but I'm sort of disappointed with... Bats, with the feats, that honestly does not seem that much variety, nor the aformented feats are something that Tony has not done already on higher scale.

Scan every molecule on earth with prep? Tony can sense molecules, particles, magic, life, heat, motion, sound. Scan the earth's core, etc. All of it on a microscopic to subatomic level within a interstelar range, with no prep. I don't think Bruce is going sneaky that easily.

Time travel? I can count 5 occations in which Tony has done/built a Time machine. Including the two mentioned above.

Also, you are still thinking of Tony like a Bull head whose overconfidence can take the best of him in every combat. As I said, he is way more pragmatic and tecnical when it comes to other higher tiered geniuses.

Also, a bloodshed, as crazy it may sound, would not be that far from an option if Bats starts to get really annoying.

ABoogieYesSir said:
Btw Tony has Invulnerability (Powered by the scabbard of Excalibur)
That should be optional equipment for Tony at most, iirc Excalibur has some abilities it gives to the wielder.

Back