• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Men among gods ~ Iron Man vs Batman

Anyway, about Raff@ I can't say a lot about Bat, but I can firmly say that Tony just building an armor is the last thing that Bruce would have to take care.

Busters are made mostly against stronger character than Tony due to his competitive behavior, he is actually way more pragmatic when it comes to large scale situations and other geniuses like him (Examples like Doom, Reed, and Bolt etc) where an armors was uneeded.

Another point I want to bring is that when it comes to actual hax and the speed of those, Tony just seem to outdone Bruce horribly… Not only 95% of his abilities are storage on his suit, or that he can freely use the 5% through remote controling and summon, but are also though-based due to several bio-enhacing & nanite shenanigans.

Bat may have every single weapon that he had in post-crisis, but let's be real, he aint switching between hundreds of guns, explosives, suits, vehicles in a though ala Megaman, he will have to think, move, select gadget, aim, fire, repeat.

He may be able to fasten the speed with prep via some multitasking bull computer, but Tony already does this in base in much ridiculous faster rate, and has been just getting better over the years, Bruce is barely touching stark territory.

Idk if Bats can actually perform a better tasking, but for now Tony just looks more versatile.

Also, gonna remind that this is Post-Crisis Batman, so anything from N52 and Rebirth is unallowed, this includes The hell bat suit and Justice Buster armor, between others.

Sorry, passed out. Here are some reasons it is a stomp :)

Intelligence gap, technology gap, physicality gap.

I've seem people try to argue Batman, but I see NO way he can possibly win.

HOLY CRAP IRON MAN IS EVEN MORE OP THAN I THOUGHT.

THAT'S IT BOIS. THE MADAFAKIN' BATMAN NO LONGER WINS WITH PREP YEET

Which means Iron Man FRA, at least as long as he does this on the decisive.

TitanCrusher101 said:

Cool, those are reasons he wins but I don't really think any of that proves a stomp, especially sense you didn't actually counter any if the points people have made.

The Wright Way said:
TitanCrusher101 said:

Cool, those are reasons he wins but I don't really think any of that proves a stomp, especially sense you didn't actually counter any if the points people have made.
Either way, Batman needs a loss against Tony.

Show me decent points as to how Bats can pull a win out of his ass. These two aren't meant to fight, Batman is way more bound to reality.

00f

I like Bats more than Iron Man because the former holds a serious demeanor and isn't as arrogant as the latter but he needs some losses so I can give a boof to anyone who needs one UwU

No one ever needs losses ;-; especially not the BETTER character... I never got why people make these too fight, it's a mismatch. I don't even get why people like Iron Man in the first place, I kind of hate him.

Batman: "My parents died."

Ironman: "My parents died too, so I can be a dick."

You still haven't even tried to debunk the other side's points. Saying "Iron Man stomps" doesn't prove why he stomps. Don't go at me, go at the people debating.

Saying one side stomps without debunking the reasons he doesn't doesn't look good on you.

And don't bring the whole "who's a better character" stuff into this, that's just asking for trouble.

TitanCrusher101 said:
No one ever needs losses ;-; especially not the BETTER character... I never got why people make these too fight, it's a mismatch. I don't even get why people like Iron Man in the first place, I kind of hate him.

Batman: "My parents died."

Ironman: "My parents died too, so I can be a dick."
Uh....

I hate to break it to you, but Batman is an even bigger dick.

Are we talking about better character or who defeats the other?

Also, I have already done my side with Stark by proveding links and explaning indeep his behavior and versatility, now I would appreciate a counter argument from Wayne that does not rely on "pull something outta my ass" or "I like him more".

I'm not saying this is a dumb fight due to me hating the very idea of this fight, it just makes me see it as all the more unnecessary. There has never been a time where, with the same battle conditions on each side, Batman beats Ironman. Never.

Mostly from a scientific standpoint i would agree though this isn't a battle of science. I listed this to show that it's not impossible for Batman either to get around Iron Mans tech.

Um, don't the Superman bots have heat vision that can melt absolute zero? There's works the same way Clark's does and I'm pretty sure I remember someone saying he can beat absolute zero. Am I wrong on that?

I'm not sure about that. Also, what's stopping Tony from easily dispatching those bots with many bots of his own? Just poiting that out.

What do you mean with survived nigh absolute zero? Naked? In his usual suit? Yeah i doubt he could survive that. Although if he find himself in such a situation i would say there were already plenty of things gone wrong.

This is why I don't see any serious situations where Bats wins.

In the end, if they are given the same amount of prep, their gear cancels each other's out or, more likely, Tony's gear overpowers Batman's.

Back