• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Billionaire Brawl (MCU Iron Man vs 2022 movie Batman)

Coolboy6

He/Him
Bruce is chilling in his tower till he sees a man that goes by Tony Stark making himself a drink

Bruce: How did you get in here?

Stark: It’s a little thing I like to call, sneaking in. (Stark hands Bruce a drink) Thirsty?

Bruce: Ok well, why are you here?

Stark: So uhh, I heard about your little hobby and yeah (shows a clip of Batman beating up criminals), we can’t have any vigilantes running around

Bruce: Those guys need to be wiped off the streets!

Stark: That’s the job of the Avengers, thank you very much

Bruce: gimme a sec, I need to go. It’s for a meeting

Stark: …Ok

(A few moments later, Batman appears out of the shadows)

Stark: You son of a bitch

Batman: you can’t stop me from what I need to do

(both get ready for battle)

Both 9-C, speed is equalized, battle takes place in Wayne tower
Stark:

Wayne: 2

Last edited:
Then Batman wins. He’s superior in close combat and since he’s in his own territory he can hide and strike. What does Stark have that could possibly make him compete?

Last edited:
Then Batman wins. He’s superior in close combat and since he’s in his own territory he can hide and strike. What does Stark have that could make him compete?
Well, Stark did keep up with the Winter Soldier in combat who was basically forced and trained into being a killing machine for decades. Stark does have a repulsor watch that can shoot out sound blasts that disorients the opponent for a bit, and it also gives him a good ranged option

Interesting but I still think Bruce wins, Stark only kept up for a little bit before he got sent to the ground by Bucky and it seems he has to aim his sound blasts which Mr. Wayne only has to be hit once with before being aware and figure a counter around that by using his knowledge of the tower he resides in, hiding and striking as I said earlier.
Unless Stark is far above Batman physically, he gets out skilled.

Wait yeah if bruce comes back as batman then he's no longer 9-C since he'd have his suit bit even then yeah even without it his stealth feats aren't as good as Bruce's nor are his h2h skills, he could last a bit maybe in open combat

Wait does stark have Edith here?

Wait yeah if bruce comes back as batman then he's no longer 9-C since he'd have his suit bit even then yeah even without it his stealth feats aren't as good as Bruce's nor are his h2h skills, he could last a bit maybe in open combat
Bruce still has 9-C AP even with his suit
Wait does stark have Edith here?
I mean, it’s in his standard equipment but his base abilities don’t list the abilities gain from Edith listed

I mean, it’s in his standard equipment but his base abilities don’t list the abilities gain from Edith listed
Yeah that's what I was looking for because Edith should be able to just see bruce sneaking around if I'm not mistaken or at least aid tony in battle

Nah without Edith and any other tech to mcgyver around which I doubt he'd find in wayne tower just lying around he pretty much just gets superior stealthed on and hets defeated by batman's h2h

Back