• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Memes: Lucius vs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyways Slaanesh'd probably mess with his mind and torture and shit as opposed to killing him, assuming that the 2 Slaaneshes aren't the same being.

Slaanesh via incap because I need a reason to not have Lucius kill his own god that's stupid

Wokistan said:
Anyways Slaanesh'd probably mess with his mind and torture and shit as opposed to killing him, assuming that the 2 Slaaneshes aren't the same being.

Slaanesh via incap because I need a reason to not have Lucius kill his own god that's stupid
But does 2-B slaanesh know about the existence of their High 1-B version? Ovo if they dont they might actually kill him.

Warhammer Fantasy and 40k are the same continuity?

They probably are, but there's no explicit confirmation.

Zach, being the same character in different versions of a media is a fine reason to have them on the same profile.

And the prioritization of mental stuff was assuming Slaanesh doesn't know it'll kill itself. If it did know about that, just does whatever to Lucius and doesn't bother moving his soul.

>killing his own god

Also, 682 is being "reworked", but I'd love a staff update on SCP reworks.

When 682 revisions end:

"It was decided no changes needed to be made. All matches removed."

You're one to talk.

Smol question.

Assuming Fantasy and 40K are different continuities of the same setting.

And that this Slaanesh doesnt know about their tier 1 incarnation. And assuming they are different entities. Would TP's scenario be feasible?

Nah. They still have the exact same character and modus operandi, meaning that either variant of Slaanesh is far more likely to mess with his mind or desires or whatever than kill him outright. Slaanesh feeds off of all sorts of emotion, it usually doesn't really destroy its victims outright. Rather they get tortured and shit.

Wokistan said:
Nah. They still have the exact same character and modus operandi, meaning that either variant of Slaanesh is far more likely to mess with his mind or desires or whatever than kill him outright. Slaanesh feeds off of all sorts of emotion, it usually doesn't really destroy its victims outright. Rather they get tortured and shit.
He. He.

How about Papa Nurgle or Khorne then? Ovo

I'm also not really sure that putting Lucius's soul into 2-B Slaan would really do that much anyways, considering it's just a bunch of concepts and contains some absurd number of other souls for Lucius to corrupt anyways. Even if we say Lucius somehow can corrupt something like this, I don't think he'd be able to do anything that has any real effect on something as huge as Slaanesh faster than the incap timer.

He sidesteps that issue normally because sometimes its really fast, and when it's not he's constantly corrupting, but Fantasy Slaanesh is too expansive to meaningfully corrupt in time, i'd think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back