• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Memeization: The Sword Art Online Discussion Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another scan "Arcane skills are the strongest sword skills in exsistance and can deal the greatest amount of damage"

20190308 152007

Today's fight was great up until Euguo just kinda went "Freeze GG"

I'm still thinking about how Euguo could have stabbed the thot first time around and made the pacing go at the speed of A-1

I actually like how it's mostly just an edit of the last one

You appreciate how minor changes make things work better after you hear the story of Star Wars being saved in the edit

New render (Courtesy of me) of Middle of Alicization Kirito (with his newer coat instead of his Swordsman-in-Training outfit). Imo this should be added as an alt pic of his MoA key:
AnimeJapan 2019 Kirito goods visual

That scene felt really off to me. It's not bad, but, it's weird that he swapped attire with no explanation (Inb4 "BUH THE LIGHTNOVEL SAYS" even though adaptions are supposed to keep the experience in tact and I'm pointing out a hole in that goal's fulfillment on A1's part) and then spent like a good many seconds charging up an attack as the senator just kinda sat there looking at him. Which is a standard anime thing but, not for this show.

Now see, many light novel readers say this episode is rushed. If you really want an explanation, I can either give scans or give you the reddit link to the anime discussion, which describes stuff that was missed too.

Or I can give the link to Gamerturk's video, which can explain everything better than I ever could.

Yeah, the fight itself felt short in every other aspect then that one attack

So which option do you want? Scans (no explanation other than the internal monologue of Kirito), Reddit's explanation (text), or Gamerturk's explanation (a video)?

I legit couldn't stop laughing when Euguo started doing that

Just in the middle of this hyper tense situation and he starts T-Posing so he can assert Object Authority

Also thank fork Kirito actually got off his rear end as Alice was piccoloing infront of him cause that scene just had me going "DON'T YE FORKING DARE KIRITO YOU DANDY FORK"

I wasn't happy with Kirito's screwed up priorities anyways (You have a wife man stop getting hung up over the idea of abandoning your fluctlight bros)

Added a new source in OP: Gamerturk's explained video on the episode.

That's situational and was only possible via an outside force (Cardinal), soo...

Ay guys, I found a new thing!

https://swordartonline.fandom.com/wiki/Object_Eraser

This can either be slow Existance Erasure or goes up to the strongest thing in the game (An Incarnation of the Radius).

To be honest I think it's Existance Erasure purely because it can erase anything from the game, it just takes time for it to do so.

Yeah seems legit

Unfortunately it came from Yui'ing so no one resists

But ay, any GM would have this at their disposal.

...Which would only be Kayaba.

Well, at least it's another nice thing to add to his profile.

Imagine how confused a newcomer would be if they saw Kayaba have forking EE

It deletes any item from the game. It just takes a few seconds to do so.

"Whose voice is that...?"

Imo it's an important line to me, since it actually nails down that his memory's fried and him turning into basically a vegetable. Also it's just a really emotional line, considering Kirito and Asuna's relationship ofc.

Well I'm a stone cold hearted motherforker who still thinks Kirito should be more worried about getting back to his wife then about his AI amigos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back