• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Monarch Laciel said:
She might not be 8D but she's still several higher quality orders of reality above Yuuki.
Well, if only she didn't have passive, invulnerability or high-D hax

As someone who finished the Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ke Wn series multiple times and from the evidence presented to me, this point looks true, to me.

I mean honestly does looks Yuuki has a wincon/inconclusive condition for a valid match as now to me from the new points above, he looks like he has none?

Schnee One said:
And the Grace is over.
I mean it looks like a stomp especially if Meltlilith resist Concept Hax like has @Hl3 or bust

Schnee One said:
Not this again.......
@Schnee One, well, this comment seems uneeded.

Like I told, I am willing to change my based on evidence and based on the new evidence and arguments presented here as you can read above the result of match looks like a stomp.

You are welcome to review the points.

Well well well, I've not enough time to stay and debate with you boi so can you tell me why Yuuki can no longer win?

EDIT: I have no longer time so never mind.

The Causality said:
Well well well, I've not enough time to stay and debate with you boi so can you tell me why Yuuki can no longer win?
EDIT: I have no longer time so never mind.
In summary, faster passives and resistance to all Yuuki's hax from some of the new points above like @Paul Franks's and @Hl3 or bust's.

@LightSShinning, honestly, the meme became stalled and really overused to me that I cringe when I am see it which Spite Thread can't make me feel this point.

Since, this match looks like a stomp I will make a versus thread removal request about the match.

Elizhaa said:
Since, this match looks like a stomp I will make a versus thread removal request about the match.
In attempt to satisfy everyone.. maybe we should get staff that did not partake in this thread to look over this thread, and the profiles, then review them to see if it really is a stomp.. or not, and etc?

Again, this is an attempt to try and satisfy everyone.

@TheUpgradeManHaHaxD, I did ask some staffs to overview the other thread and they said they were not much familiar with the verse like Tensei to make a decision. They said the best option was a versus thread.

This thread has been looked over by the voters, there has been a consensus.

Elizhaa, I hold nothing against you, but you have repeatedly changed the goal of the thread. At first you feel she couldn't win, then you feel it's a stomp, then move back to she can't win, Then to incon, then to it's a stomp. You have repeatedly changed the goal of the thread and debate, for god knows why.

Nobody else has given this much of a shit about any other versus matchup. Everyone has a matchup that they don't like the result of. I have several myself. I have never, not once in my life, seen someone jump through so many hoops in order to win the argument they are having.

At this point, just let. it. go. Everyone is tired of this.

They don't have to have knowledge on the verses to review the arguements, and counter arguments presented on the thread. Its simply using our points to convince a neutral party that doens't know anything to be persuaded towards one side.

Facebook Private Debating community is similar to this. The judges don't need to know the verses of the particpates. The particpates needs to convince the judges of their points, and make counter arguments of their opponents... if that makes sense at all.. I suck at explaining things..

@KnightOfSunlight, frankly, I am just open-minded in thread for evidence so my goal doesn't really matter toward valid argeements from both side. Well, I am not like anyone else, I will do what I believe is right no matter the perception and if I messed up then I will take the step forward to improve and make the correct step for the next same decision.

I can't help with perception but this point is it.

You guys are welcome to ask a staff like @Celestial Pegasus to verified the result of the thread as I believe besides me, he is the only other staff that is fully knowledgeable with the Tensei's web novel.

@TheUpgradeManHaHaxD, well, as the thread creator I can't vote for any character so this is a balance but I still can make points or counterpoints for arguments like anyone else.

Edit:

Well, I just realized there is no official rule about vs match creator not voting, okay; Iit might a CRT or Staffthread ,one day.

Perhaps a new staff tree entirely for judges called "Verus match Judges" lol Where a match gets judged based on the arguments, and counter arguments, on the thread, and the winner is determined by it lol? It was just a thought i had from how facebook vsbattle private debating community does it. I am not for sure on how well it would work on this site though..

in any case... if grace is over... Shouldn't the thread usually be closed after the grace has ended/after the 24 hour marker????

People say that Melt wins. If you think that she stomps or some other outcome happens or whatever, dispute it on the removal thread.

this thread is done and should be added and closed

Back