• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Question @Schnee

is grace always final, or is it possible to extend, or over turn it??? if not im assuming someone would have to make a rematch..

I mean time stop is faster than Absorption since it instantly affect everything while Absorption need time to absorbs people

GLHF22 said:
How fast? Cuz Yuuki time stop work on people who Resist time stop and yes it thought based
Authority, which Grants her the resistance, has a massive scaling chain of resistances and bypassing resistances

except it literally does

if you're not gonna do anything other than cast entirely unfounded doubt on everyone who argues against Rimuru, i hope you like being ignored until you present actual arguments.

GLHF22 said:
Also why no one answer my question in previous thread? Why Kiara is able to absorbs her?
she absorbed her in CCC after she was defeated by the main character which happened after BB leveled the playing field between the MC and meltlilith. So meltlilith had no energy to fight back,

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
I just want to say. That Melt's law manipualtion where she overwrote the law of the MoonCell dealt wtih the law's of time, and switched 2 laws around to create her "Lack of hit detection."
Another thin is the reason Monarch on the Crt said (Likely more) with her ability to control things that flow. is when it comes to actual "Flow" there is a lot that encompasses that. such as the motion of the body, events, time, blood, thoughts/the nervous system, Speed, and etc.

And if Yuuki's skills require "thoughts," or "Incantations" with his voice. She can use her ability to control "Things that flow" to prevent them from being activated.

Also, her Phantasmorgic liquid intangibility...

her melt virus is also a bundled package of many abilities.. Poison manipulation + energy manipulation + Disease Manipulation + Soul destruction + Mind destruction + absorption + acid manipulation + Size manipulation (reduce someone to nano-size, energy, or even make them 2-dimensional.) + Durability negation (Starts from the inside first and works out on the body. But after some time it will do both the inside and outside dissolving it away.) + Statistical amplication/reactive power level (as she absorbs everything she will get stronger.) + Transmutation + non-physical interaction. + power null (Can nullify skills, and absorb them.) = Melt virus (I could be missing a few as this was from off the top of my head.)
^ + this...

She can use law manipulation on time to counter time stop

use her control of "Flow" to control the flow of time

+ her authority to give resistance to it as pointed out by other people above.

Pretty sure every one in tensei has released from laws of the world that even grants them acausality type 1 and 4

Control flow of time is also common ability in tensei, nothing special and Yuuki time stop still work

Moon Cell can created 8D structures, as I'm fairly sure has been linked in this thread several times. Its laws come from the moon cell, hence 8D laws.

InB4 "8D powers doesn't mean 8D laws"

my point was. there is ways to counter the time stop, and hinder it from working properly. How can he harm Meltlilith though? her hit detection is removed which is basically think of super evasion. everything will just miss. Nothing will be a registered it in the laws of the world.

Does Yuuki have resistance to acid manipulation, and the other haxes Melt virus brings?

Laslty, what is stopping him from having the other flows she controls from affecting him? Such as speed, body movements, nerverous system functions such as reactions, events, and also his process of thoughts.

Hl3 or bust said:
The Moon Cell as a whole is at least 8D due to containing 8D spaces created by BB. Meltlilith was able to mess with a law across said Moon Cell.
unless i've messed something up, it's literally this simple.
That's right

Not that, i mean when she actually manip 8D structure, Mooncell can stimulate 8D space doesnt mean the time within it is also 8D, also what is other applications of Mooncell 8D manip? Its only stimulate 8D structure or like 8D attack, 8D eraseure etc? Why Kiara doesnt have 8D Absorption then?

Melt lack hit direction is Passive that need energy? Is weird if she get hit direction when she was weakened

Also Yuuki double time stop makes you swallowed by Space-time continuum

Melt was given hit detection by BB and then weakened she didn't gain it from being weakened

Being swallowed by the space time continuum is nice and all

But melt resists it and literally controls it

i feel like no one is gonna understand you at this rate

regardless, law manipulation is one of those abilities where range = potency in most situations

the lack of hit detection is reality treating Meltlilith as not existing. She still does exist, though

i'm 100% sure that Meltlilith resists

when melt really manip 8D structure?

if by have law manip in Mooncell means you have 8D law manip, then the likes of Gilgamesh, Karna should have 8D resistance

Mooncell cant do shit to KK

Gilgamesh possibly stronger than Mooncell

Kiara absorbs Mooncell

And what? They're not even 8D

2-A Mooncell seems likely tbh. The Extra-verse has infinite timelines and Parallel Worlds, Chakravartin feat...

Anyways, now that Melt's hax isn't 8D anymore (Since Dimensional tiering is gonna be scrapped altogether iirc), does she still win?

Back