• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Melt has conceptual authority over everything that flows which naturally includes time

This is passive as with all authority in the verse

Under the assumption that her hit detection being removed literally just stops her from being affected by physical whatever, I don't see how Fertile Paradox would work as it operates by using the opponent's own energy to fuel it, and literally sucks them into the ground and turns them into part of the land which I think would qualify as something her lack of hit detection would stop.

Seeing as the only argument is for fertile paradox, this match doesn't seem to change from the previous one.

Paul Frank said:
Melt has conceptual authority over everything that flows which naturally includes time
This is passive as with all authority in the verse
I want to comment on these points:

conceptual? - you need a CRT to make conceptual manipulation applicable as an argument.

passive - how is it passive I asked for evidence but I never got it. It should be back up since her profiles don't implied it?

OpMasada said:
Under the assumption that her hit detection being removed literally just stops her from being affected by physical whatever, I don't see how Fertile Paradox would work as it operates by using the opponent's own energy to fuel it, and literally sucks them into the ground and turns them into part of the land which I think would qualify as something her lack of hit detection would stop.
Seeing as the only argument is for fertile paradox, this match doesn't seem to change from the previous one.
Under that asumption from her Invulnerablity which had has new related info on her profile: https://imgur.com/a/1wGJ8S2

The only notable abilties that stop this match from being a stomp is Gluttonous King Beelezbub since she has no resistance to Conceptual Manipulation on her profile.

I do believe Yuuki would use it after all option from in his Time Speed Boost is exhausted as he is willing to die for his goal like he did in the end series. So, I see a case for inconclusive.

Just now reading htis thread. and isn't "Flow of time" considered a type of flow Melt can control? CCC mentioned "Flow of time" by rani, rin, and BB and i also think the guide book said that too.

Okay so

>conceptual? - you need a CRT to make conceptual manipulation applicable as an argument.

It was removed without a crt without any proof against it so it should likely just be added back especially considering proof has been provided numerous times before and after the removal which was done with no crt

>passive - how is it passive I asked for evidence but I never got it. It should be back up since her profiles don't implied it?

All authorites are passive, earth mother goddesses like Artemis are passively immune to anything preformed by one born of planet earth. Tiamat passively produces her mud, corrupts and turns people into monsters, and does all of her other effects. Arcueid passively grows in strength in order to be physically superior to anyone on Earth or the Moon. Beings like Amatarasu are unbound by the time axis due to their authority etc.

The components of Meltlilith are:

Artemis, granting her the authority of an Earth Mother Goddess which renders her immune to any earthborn creature and the authority to kill and absorb man as nutrition and apply diseases and death

Leviathan, which grants her the authority of the leviathan from the biblical stories, it allows her to adapt to any situation like water, transform into anyone or anything and give her bodies the property of water to allow anything to pass through her

Saraswati, which grants her authority over anything that flows, this includes her honey, any liquid, time, man made concepts and speech, prose, music, words and such.

Hl3 or bust said:
you literally didn't read a single thing i said.
The conceptual manip resistance is bundled with the info manip resistance since it works through the latter.

Yuuki won't get the chance.
@Hl3 or bust, info/conceptual resistance is from BB's attack right?

Assuming, it is truly bundled, though I wish it was on the profile, the match is a stomp since her invulnerability and resistances would stop every Yuuki's attacks.

I just read the first post:

@Hl3 or bust, the bundle argument isn't a true concept that is applicable for vs march. what is on the profile is has proper validity. This point is important since these type of arguments/claims even without ill-intents can be wrong.

Like, I always say make a CRT to put in the profile.

no, no it is an actual concept. I don't see how it could not be.

"what is on the profile is has proper validity. This point is important since these type of arguments/claims even without ill-intents can be wrong."

The profile is not a 100% true objective record of a character. If this was the case, CRTs would never be needed. Additionally, the ill-intent bit is a clear attempt at poisoning the well.

idk if this matters, or not either, but Melilith's Intangibility was upgraded a little as well. She is a being composed of a Phantasmgoric liquid (btw that is a real word in the Enlgish dictionary "Phantasmgoric."

Also melilith overwrote a law in the mooncell meaning she can overwrite law manipulation from an "object" that govern the laws. If that makes sense. That is how she achieved her "invincibility" of "lack of hit detection."

Another thing is. Melilith can use her Melt virus like a shield, or expand it outwards to absorb anything and turn it into Exp. which progressively allows her to get stronger. She can absorb Skills as well. Protecting her further from physical harm.

Also.. Lastly, does Yuuki resist acid manipulation? Melt virus is a bundled backage of many hax.

@Hl3 or bust, my context was what are on the profile has more validity in versus thread compares to what are not and it was not the entire profile's case regarding CRT. Apologies, if I was not specific enough.

My point was that a page doesn't always adequately explain everything on it, so explainations in vs matches are generally needed in those cases.

this is one of those cases

@Paul Frank

>About the CRT

• I would recommend contacting evaluating staffs that are knowledgeable or supporters of the Fate series to give thier inputs the CRT because from my experience contact a lot of ealuating staff can speed up a thread evaluation. Well, only @Reppuzan is a knowledgeable member of Fate/Extra. Still, other might still be of help.
>Now, the passive's points looks back up by evidence unlike before.

• So, I can conceded that she can stop Yuuki's Time Manipulation quickly or faster. I guess my Time Boost arguments are roughly negated. Well, Yuuki looks like he is about to be stomp. SO, I removed my point for inconclusive.

I just want to say. That Melt's law manipualtion where she overwrote the law of the MoonCell dealt wtih the law's of time, and switched 2 laws around to create her "Lack of hit detection."

Another thin is the reason Monarch on the Crt said (Likely more) with her ability to control things that flow. is when it comes to actual "Flow" there is a lot that encompasses that. such as the motion of the body, events, time, blood, thoughts/the nervous system, Speed, and etc.

And if Yuuki's skills require "thoughts," or "Incantations" with his voice. She can use her ability to control "Things that flow" to prevent them from being activated.

Also, her Phantasmorgic liquid intangibility...

her melt virus is also a bundled package of many abilities.. Poison manipulation + energy manipulation + Disease Manipulation + Soul destruction + Mind destruction + absorption + acid manipulation + Size manipulation (reduce someone to nano-size, energy, or even make them 2-dimensional.) + Durability negation (Starts from the inside first and works out on the body. But after some time it will do both the inside and outside dissolving it away.) + Statistical amplication/reactive power level (as she absorbs everything she will get stronger.) + Transmutation + non-physical interaction. + power null (Can nullify skills, and absorb them.) = Melt virus (I could be missing a few as this was from off the top of my head.)

unless all of that is counterable for /by yuuki...

then yes, my vote is on Melitlith currently.

im relying on you guys to help back me up if something is off or missing contxt or whatever lol i know jack nothing on TSSDK verse

Back