• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Meltlilith/ryllis Revision (+ a leeeeetle bit of Liz involved)

Okay. Just realized I have to do this. I suck at saying forewords, so let's just get right down to the proposed contents:

For Melt:

Additions:

• Range upgrade: Via Melt Virus, she can reach Sakura in the Student Council Room from Sakura Maze, which were separated by an Imaginary Number Space. So I propose, her range with Melt Virus be Interdimensional, but as long as she has a slight contact with the target.
Things I question:

• Poison Manipulation, Acid Manipulation: Let me guess. It's from Melt Virus? Now, I'm 80% sure, that being called "poison" is mostly flowery language here (She usually mean using Melt Virus' effects when saying poison)
  • Resistance Negation: Tis ain't supposed to even be a thing for her IIRC. It could have just been her having a greater potency the hax than the resistance.
  • Disease Manipulation: The scan saying it was a disease doesn't even say it's a disease. The closest thing it says was "make the afflicted thing a Virus"
  • BFR, Pocket Reality Manipulation: One plain thing about this: NO. Not only her "Heart" actually something BB enables her to transform into, after creating the Sakura Maze, Melt can't voluntarity BFR people there either. She just waited for you to go and fight her there, so she can Virus Sakura for the 2nd time, and also to fight you in her "Default" level, speaking of which, I'll be getting to it later.
  • Reactive Power Level: The justification says it's because she drains powers to get stronger. That's for her Power Absorption thing. Not Reactive Power Level
  • Anything for her 2nd Key: Not necessarily questioning their existence. But why those aren't on her first Key. Like, I don't see any indications of why they MUST be on her second Key. However, I still question the existence of her Resistance to Statistics Reduction. It's not her inherent ability. It's simply how she was in her "Heart" (which I said before, is not even really her own ability). Also, it isn't even Lv. 999 Melt that utilizes this ability. It's Lv.1 Melt, who was so weak you Servant would have curbstomped her, returning her level to its "Default" state, to put up a fight with your Servant. And while I do not question her Invulnerability's existence, I still question how it was treated as a passive in VS Matches. She don't just come ready with the rule altered. She "hacked" the system to give it to herself.
For Liz:

Just one (or two) thing, it may sound ridiculous, but...

Speaking of Berserker Liz, this may or may not be an addition, but...

Gonna w8 for others input, but isnt the scan for small size says she's nano size? So that should be type 5.

Her resistance negation is for her, and it would be Resistance Negation. That, or it's greater in potency than the Moon Cell's stuff to prevent it.

KnightOfSunlight said:
Her resistance negation is for her, and it would be Resistance Negation. That, or it's greater in potency than the Moon Cell's stuff to prevent it.
The Resistance Negation is for her Melt Virus affecting Servants, despite them resisting Transmutation. Is affecting peeps with resistance usually considered greater potencty, or resistance negation, is something I'm not sure.

Depends. If they still put up resistance but its overwhelmed, its potency.

If they can't resist it despite normally being able to, or its stated to just ignore resistance, Resistance Neg.

Oh wait. I remember an instance of Robin getting Virus'd, and lasted long enough to run to the end of the Maze, then put up a fight with your Servant.

Does that count as resisting?

Huh. I suppose. Don't really remember other instances of resisting that long.

So, I think I'm gonna move on to the Small Size part. I'm not sure if "nanosize" statement is literal or not, so I lowball it to Type 4, according to her usage as "virus"

Resistance negation needs clear statements or sufficient logic. Otherwise, the potency is simply stronger than the resistance. I actually thought there was some reasoning for that addition, but if that's it it needs to get eliminated immediately. Negation is a much bigger deal than potency, hence needs more proof, proof that I am not seeing.

"Putting a resistance but still being overwhelmed" rarely if ever happens. If this was the rationale used, a lot more people would get negation.

Edit: Also, if he resisted for longer, that simply means he has higher resistance. Scaling things to every Servant because they are Servants doesn't suddenly mean individual members can't have higher resistance.

I disagree with Non-physical interaction. "No shape." doesn't sound like intangiblilty to me and it doesn't entail on the type of intangiblilty either. All in all that seems too vague to get accepted.

As long as it has a form, draining is possible, regardless of whether it is made of organic matter or inorganic matter, but things without shape. So how exactly is she having NPI argued when it outright states she can effect shit without a form?

"No shape" as in something like Experience points, Skills, and personalities.

If these aren't enough, then I suppose it's not enough.

I already said what I disagree with, Resistance Negation needs to be burned (and I know you are agreeing with burning it, just weird wording on my part).

Aside from that, I do agree with all the proposals. Very straight forward.

Okay... Finally out of "Must get ready for exams" phase.

Now I can do things easier.

There's Lance and Shiro agreeing with this.

While KoS explained me how her Invul is passive for her 2nd Key.

While PoC disagreed with NPI for her. Which I don't know what to make of it.

I don't know what to make of her possible Soul Manip either.

Back