• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
anything past chapter black awakening yusuke curbstomps meliodas via AP / dura advantage

meliodas only has speed advantage which does not win him the fight

full counter and revenge counter. demonic matter OP healing dont take meliodas striking strengh lightly . go to demon form

full counter can only be scaled to double digit GT at max. yusukes shockwaves in the second arc alone were already high triple digit GT

demonic healing does not negate the damage -> it has a limit which yusuke will easily overcome due to way superior DC

clones and speed are the only things which leave meliodas in this fight. and they are not enough

does yusuke have very powerful physical attacks that can kill meliodas?

because if not i think revenge counter could take him down, note that i dont know much about yusuke :)

@Raven

the healing heals the damage but it takes its toll on the body, it makes the user exhasuted way faster :)

no. the healing only heals the wound. the damage remains

http://m.*************/manga/nanatsu_no_taizai/c092/14.html

Yusuke in chapter black stomps. I don't recall Meliodas countering anything higher than country level. Yusuke would blow the place up.

Yusuke also is EJ+ with that and his endurance is superior from to what has been seen from Meliodas so far. Chapter black saga Yusuke wins.

like i stated multiple times already - only post awakening yusuke and upwards defeats meliodas due to better ap, dc and dura

anything below loses

RavenSupreme said:
like i stated multiple times already - only post awakening yusuke and upwards defeats meliodas due to better ap, dc and dura
anything below loses
Even before the awakening, this is Yusuke in his fight with Sensui. His striking strength is EJ+, dura, and DC are much higher.

This is a mismatch, Yusuke post-awakening has a lot more proven durability and AP compared to Mel, annoying ability/hax or not.

Addarash said:
RavenSupreme said:
anything below loses
Even before the awakening, this is Yusuke in his fight with Sensui. His striking strength is EJ+, dura, and DC are much higher.
i think we have a different meaning of awakening

-> awakening = everything past his revival. not raizen possesed

The real cal howard said:
Can this go up?
I'll put it up for the meantime, but feel free to tell me otherwise
It should not be added to victories since its a huge mismatch.You can rather do a Yusuke vs Ichigo.

Is everyone sure that this shouldn't go up? It reached 7, and people were arguing against it for a little.

Back