• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Meliodas Vs Silvers Rayleigh

KobsterHope07 said:
^ Actually that is not Goken. Hyo even stated that display of Haki he did is nothing compared to Goken
Goken has not been shown on a human being yet but an example has been give of what Goken is capable of
May I ask a question? Has Silvers ever used that ability in the manga yet?

My vote heavily depends on if Goken will assist in negating Mel's regen, that's important

@Godhand1999 - Yes, only once and he did it to destroy an explosive collar that was designed to kill a person under certain circumstances.

KobsterHope07 said:
@Godhand1999 - Yes, only once and he did it to destroy an explosive collar that was designed to kill a person under certain circumstances.
What were those circumstances? Can it kill a person with mid level Regenerationn?

I'm not sure if Goken can negate Mel's Regenerationn. That's kinda what this battle hinges on, plus Idk if Silvers used this ability to it's fullest extent in a real battle.

I was actually wondering that too, tbh. This fight is not to the death, just to incap but if that's the case....

Then would using Goken be viable? It seems like a technique that could kill.

Well, that's assuming he'll be put down. Both of these guys have extremely high stamina, only reason why I say Mel has the edge here is because Rayleigh is older and past his prime. Meliodas is literally at his strongest right now, so once again I'm leaning towards Mel outlasting. Meliodas also has his hellfire manipulation that can negate durability, since Silvers doesn't have regen idk how he'll deal with that.

How does it work, on the page itself it has the ability but how it is used/activated isn't mentioned at all

On the Haki's page:

• Advanced Haki Users: Haki users of this class have reached a whole new level of Armament Haki, and have the capability to permanently alter objects and possibly individuals with their Haki. Those with this level of Haki can turn ordinary blades into black-blades that can not be scratched and they will stay this way even if the user is no longer alive or using their Haki. Other users have the capacity to use "Goken", which allows the user to send their aura outward, creating walls that can block attacks or even send out attacks on targets that appear to work similarly to basic telekinesis. Once reaching this level of Armament Haki, users can also transmit their aura into living or non-living targets, destroying them from the inside-out--thus effectively negating their durability to an extent.
This was used at least 3 times in the entire series, for Rayleigh, Sentomaru and Boa Marigold.

That looks less like attack reflection and more like using telekensis to ignore the attack of the enemy.

I need to know if Mel will blow up from Goken

If he does, then Ray uses that repeatedly until Mel is worn down.

Back