• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Meliodas vs Kid Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
if its kid goku, with wrath meliodas wins with high diffcultly b/c of gokus techniques, w/o wrath im pretty sure kid goku takes this with maximum diffculty

I changed the title to put in Kid Goku as i'm pretty sure that's what Sigma wanted to put in......right?

Again, i hope he's joking cuz if it was DBZ Goku, Meliodas gets stomped by even Raditz Saga Goku.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Recoome says: Oooh, i hope you be talkin' about the tiny Goku

AS much as i am handsome our lord frieza says not to mess with those Super saiya Jin.

Recoooooooooooooooooome

CrossverseCrisis said:
@Virtuno: Hehe, that Recoome.
But seriously, who would win this? DB Goku or Meliodas?
I had to!

Now, for cereal, Meliodas would give a really hard time for Kid Goku, looking up on their profiles they are evenly matched in almost every stat with Meliodas strike a bit above Goku, however i feel like the Kid Goku profile is not really accurate for some reasons like giving the moon bust from chun as outlier, thats fine, its my opinion right?

Even in a bit of disavantage i see Goku getting stronger and developing a new technique in mid battle and in the long run he would surpass Meliodas since Goku's stamina is vastly superhuman [based on his long fight with jackie moon chun]

BTW @ViRtuNo , thats a new one, lemme save that one in my misspell kekollection as well

@Virturino: My bad. I'm in class right now so it's kind of hard for me to get my attention both here and in class.

CrossverseCrisis said:
@Virturino: My bad. I'm in class right now so it's kind of hard for me to get my attention both here and in class.
ßòÖÓ╝╝Ó║ê┘ä═£Ó║êÓ╝¢ßòù No worries, im used to it

Sigma the Terminator of Purple Monsters said:
Man,my friend was dpeaking about BoG Goku,not The kid one
Really bro? anyway 23rd budokai goku and onward roflstomp and kid goku wins with maximum difficulty.

@Sigma

Uh don't know either way his profile says he's only MHS while Meliodas from what I can recall is almost Mach 2000

kid goku? thats not fair.

meliodas as of now could fight 23rd budokai goku, though having a hard time

Faisal Shourov said:
Meliodas is nearly relativistic. He could blitz the hell out of Kid Goku. make it 23rd budokai to be fair

Exactly where did you come up with that nearly relativistic conclusion? His speed is only massively hypersonic+(with wrath that is) and that is leaps away from nearly relativistic.

BlitzStrike said:
Faisal Shourov said:
Meliodas is nearly relativistic. He could blitz the hell out of Kid Goku. make it 23rd budokai to be fair
Exactly where did you come up with that nearly relativistic conclusion? His speed is only massively hypersonic+(with wrath that is) and that is leaps away from nearly relativistic.
i meant sub-relativistc

well DC wise 23rd budokai is > meliodas yeha. but his speed cant keep up, seeing he is MHS vs a quad-digit mach character so he could not keep up with him.

enchantment hellblaze cause inextinguishable burn on the opponent which cant be put by regular means. and mel uses the improved divine slayer form

in pure h2h his punches should be > gokus punches as well. the big dc gap comes from the ki blasts

given, that mel would probably not be able to full counter a kamehameha since its what..3digit gigaton? he only attempted to fc a low 1digit gigaton attack(but it was before his seal. and he was small city level at that time)

better wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back