• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reppuzan said:
I understand your point, but your example is incredibly faulty.
I know, but I'm old, I get to get away with this hahaha

Anyways, this has been off topic, mind getting back? Anyways, people keep forgetting that as long as at least one of the hearts is intact, he's alive. Does Gil have any certain means to destroy all 7?

@Thunder

Sorry if I'm wrong, been a long time since I've read NNT.

You've mentioned that Gilgamesh has no way to spot the real one among the illusions{Lostvayne}, if I'm not wrong.

Since I'm assuming that all GoB weapons can be used(Harpe was stated, hence not anime-exclusive), Sha Nagba Imuru would easily see through the illusions.

ThunderClap448 said:
Anyways, this has been off topic, mind getting back? Anyways, people keep forgetting that as long as at least one of the hearts is intact, he's alive. Does Gil have any certain means to destroy all 7?
He could have 70 hearts and the result would be the same. He'd get obliterated by Ea.

And, Ea would still take down all the Seven hearts, casually.

As Scarlet said, even Seventy Hearts would be easily taken out.

LlamaGod1411 said:
@Thunder
Sorry if I'm wrong, been a long time since I've read NNT.

You've mentioned that Gilgamesh has no way to spot the real one among the illusions{Lostvayne}, if I'm not wrong.

Since I'm assuming that all GoB weapons can be used(Harpe was stated, hence not anime-exclusive), Sha Nagba Imuru would easily see through the illusions.
Thing is, those aren't illusions, they're physical clones. Lostvayne can just simply clone the user (and yea it does work with full counter).

@Scarlet

How so?

ThunderClap448 said:
Thing is, those aren't illusions, they're physical clones. Lostvayne can just simply clone the user (and yea it does work with full counter).
SNI will still allow Gil to find the real one.

ThunderClap448 said:
@Scarlet How so?
The attack is a large AoE that rips space apart.

If you clone a sheep 30 times, and mix them up so they're genetically, and mentally identical, how can you find the real one?

Hint: you can't. They're the same. On a molecular level. That's the whole point of the word "clone".

And oh well about the 2nd one. What kind of attack is it? Perhaps it could be countered/vanished/something? And besides, if the space is ripped apart, and say Mel is cut into shreds, if one of his hearts in intact, he's alive. Will just take time to regen I guess but oh well. In any case, hf discussing, ye olde me needs to wake up in 5 hours.

@Thunder

SNI will still show Gil where the true Mel is.

With SNI, the only problem is Gil's arrogance and pride.

Edit :

Sha Nagba Imuru will always show Gilgamesh the right move. Doesn't matter if Mel clones himself a 100 times, SNI is still going to clearly show the original to Gilgamesh. If I'm not wrong, it could even show the order in which the clones came into existence lmao.

After Ea, Mel isn't surviving.

SNI allows Gilgamesh to always know the right move, he can see countless scenarios in an instant.

And Ea will eradicate him completely not chop him to bits. Plus it also applies the concept of Death so regen is useless.

I got time for one more shitpost. I don't think something that has both omniscience and (perhaps) omnipotence in the name is classified as tier 7. If it really does what it implies it does, mismatch or just can't use it hmh.

^ Doesn't really have Omnipotence.

And, Gilgamesh is just this haxed. GoB literally has a futuristic sci-fi plane whose shape can vary, has a throne-mode and can drop nukes.

And this is just one weapon in who knows how many.

It is tier7 because it isn't AP/DC related. It is Hax.

SNI has no ties to Ea whatsoever. And Gil doesn't have omniscience and neither omnipotence. What he has though, is a good amount of hax meant to kill every single hero effortlessly. Shame he doesn't try that much.

I think its highly unfair for people to fight against a Hax on the level of Gil, as you'd need a Hax on the same level as him to even give the match a worthy enough discussion. Like only the first point is possibly Melodias' win, with the other being a complete stomp due to just Hax.

ScarletFirefly said:
SNI has no ties to Ea whatsoever. And Gil doesn't have omniscience and neither omnipotence. What he has though, is a good amount of hax meant to kill every single hero effortlessly. Shame he doesn't try that much.
What do you mean? He has weapons that can nullify Regenerationn abilities and have weapons that can kill Gods themselves effortlessly?

Scarlet has long since retired, and left the wiki I believe. And this thread is over two years old, so time to close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back