• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Meliodas(TM) vs asta

anyone wanna debate
Base claps after SPOILER

After purgatory
1) Grace is over and the match is going to be added
2) You seem just a teensy bit biased seeing as you're a new user and your name is melioades
3) You need to provide evidence and reasoning for why meliodas wins
4) Meliodas doesn't win

1) Grace is over and the match is going to be added
2) You seem just a teensy bit biased seeing as you're a new user and your name is melioades
3) You need to provide evidence and reasoning for why meliodas wins
4) Meliodas doesn't win
Sorry for late reply and
1.) Does that mean Asta won already (genuine question, not sarcasm)
2.) TBH yea, I probably am being bias to Meliodas as he is one of my fav anime characters so sorry if that is the case
3.) I am going to, just waiting to see if anyone wants to debate but ill start providing now
4) we will see about that

There is no need to even continue discussing this, Asta has already won, besides, arguing against someone who admits to being Biased is a headache since he will never accept that his favorite character will lose yes or yes

There is no need to even continue discussing this, Asta has already won, besides, arguing against someone who admits to being Biased is a headache since he will never accept that his favorite character will lose yes or yes
I can accept Meliodas losing, but he slaps Asta and does me being bias make my opinion wrong?

Back