• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How does Megatron one shot? I'm unfamiliar with the verse sorry. Normally I'd unequalize speed but Megas is multiple times faster than Megatron so it didn't seem fair.

Megatron upscales from 9.19 exatons. Megas scales to 379 petatons. 1 exaton = 1000 petatons. I think you can figure out the rest.

Can I see that calc? I didn't see that in their profile. Also, Megas has a potential output of 7.97 exatons if all of his missiles are exhausted.

What are Megas wincons even? Megatron could just tank his strongest attacks. And Megatron one shots Megas himself.

What does Megas open with?

It's not as if Megas can only use that attack once. He's been shown to unload the 21 missiles multiple times in a short time frame. I'm more concerned as to how Megatron would open up.

If it's just with standard weapons, Megas has Attack Reflection and Forcefield Creation. They also have a resistance to Spatial Manipulation.

Megas could just BFR (1) which is in character, And The usual all missiles mode is an ongoing thing for Megas regardless of how big the threat is so he'll go all out with his 7.97 Exatons. (High 6-A+) AP missiles. Megas is also a danmaku missile user as coop with able to take out an entire Intergalactic robot army in his first fight who has over a thousand years of galaxy wide domination in the future so likely the experience past probably goes to coop/Megas XLR robot too.

For anyone who needs any feat/scan I for all Megas episodes on my pc I'm willing to provide scans for Megas "if needed."

Back