• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I see, well taking a look at .EXE's profile the only real thing he has going for him is Data Manipulation and Time Stop which Alvis has himself. According to past threads he does start with it and depending on how fast it is it would help, but then again Passive Precog and Probability Hax and no resistance on Mega Man's side means Shulk would undoubtedly strike first. Plus according to Mega Man's Profile he doesn't seem to resist or have any couter to any Shulk's passives, or his haxes for killing or Incapping. On top of that he doesn't seem to have any real way to stop Alvis even if he somehow managed to beat Shulk. This is looking a bit stompish here, but I'll wait for Mega Man supporters to chime in to see if EXE has some other stuff that he can use

Alvis GG, i know shulk has more than it in this battle, but not killing Alvis means Shulk can revive forever.

Back