• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Samus-light-suit-01
A very overlooked, but powerful suit in Samus' arsenal. Finding good pics of this suit was very hard indeed.

MegamanEXETRANS
Eat your heart out, Tron.

Apparently, it seems Samus got a 3-B+ Upgrade, so this might actually be fair now.

Using MegaMan.EXE's 4-B dura and 3-A AP, who takes this fight?

Fight takes place in Konoha. Composites for both.

EXE has all chips, and Samus has all weapons + white holes

Both are bloodlusted and will win by any means neccessary.

Mega still blitzes... plus mixing and matching Durability and AP really shouldn't be a thing.

I wonder if Samus COULD LEGITIMATELY take this under proper fight scenarios, which is why I mixed them.

But yeah Hub blitzstomps.

Even then the way you have things laid out means that whoever shoots first wins, and this is overall an unhealthy thread in my opinion since theres basically no room for discussion.

^Pretty much this

I find it interesting that such is the case between this and the last battle, at least, to a degree

Back