• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well no, if it's an outlier for Mega Man and Mega Man then goes on to destroy Astro Man, then it's an outlier for both of them. Narratively speaking if Dr. Wily legitimately had access to 4-A robots then Mega Man wouldn't be an issue.

Pocket dimension creation is probably fine though.

Well, it is an outlier for Rock, but creating a pocket dimension is Astro's only feat. I would say that Mega beating Astro is just PIS.

He has one feat (creating a pocket dimension) and one anti feat (fighting and losing to Mega Man). Logically it's more likely that Astro Man is at Mega Man's level, since it wouldn't make sense for Astro Man to be billions upon billions of times stronger than Wily's other robot masters/machines.

Probably, yes. Would you be willing to handle it Gyro?

I asked Gyro. Please stop spamming pointless posts in many threads at once. It is very time-consuming for me to deal with.

No problem. I simply cannot spend hours talking with you. There is too much work to deal with.

Back