• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Speed equalized. Both have Freeze Hax, but Mega Man dosn't have Time Hax or Black Hole (Bomb). Both are 5-B.

I say Mega Man takes it because I've heard that SA-X only has the same raw power as Samus but not really her strategies or such though I'm not entirely sure. But even so Mega Man must have the advantage in speed, intelligence and hax weapons to take it down.

Oops didn't see speed equalized..... and that that the black hole weapons and time hax are disabled too. Okay now I'm not even sure.

I will give the victory to megaman via concrete shot,SA-X only knows how to abuse of weakness he already know like using the freeze combo to kill metroids(and he only use it againts Samus,not when he fights with other metroids for unknown reasons) ,otherwise he acts purely on instinct,while megaman always use the weakness of his enemies

So is more likely to megaman to use his whole equipment in SA-X than the contrary,both has defensive options,but megaman have more options than SA-X (albeit shields like "leaf shield" are not very usefull againts SA-X with his ice beam,but other like aegis reflector can reflect his own ice beam,a potential one shot to SA-X) Ice beam, is useless againts megaman

So,megaman has concrete shot,his own absolute 0 weapons and the posilibity to deflect SA-X beams with aegis reflector,mains problems is his invulnerability,but i think that transmutation bypass that

SA-X was described to still have Samus' intelligence actually.

Anyways, this is basically Samus vs Mega-Man, only SA-X can infect Megaman.

That is not counting when she went with no strategy to fight an omega metroid just to be one shotted,samus out smarting her all the times she had to escape from her and not using the freeze/missile combo to kill regular metroids or not using hax in his final battle againts Samus

Story says she is intelligent,when you face her she acts like a animal,not knowing what to do,samus can ever hide from her just staying above her and she will lost her trail,despite having Samus scanners which are like perfect tracking machines

Samus knows what to do,SA-X is a baby with 5-B toys

PD Should SA-X has the new abilitys of metroid returns of samus?

1. Because she had no time? 2. Yeah, because she is Samus 3. That's because she didn't have time for the combo, she was getting swarmed. 4. Uh, what hax?

Samus' scan visor has never been used to track things, what are you talking about?

Right now, we don't know if SA-X has the Aeion abilities.

hax: using all type of Samus bombs,all his beams and abilities,SA-X was spamming screw attack and the ice beam

If she is so intelligent SA-X could let Samus fight the omega metroid,try to analize and think in a strategy with the ice beam (which she has) instead,she go straight foward and died,she was injured from the last battle,why she would enter then?

The scan visor can analize the enviroment,if samus is hiding behind a wall because that wall have a small aperture to enter,the scan visor could be used to tell you "hey, you can use morphosphere" Did SA-X use it? No

Uh, SA-X' bombs aren't haxxed, if anything, they are not strong enough to compete at that level, and all the beams are stacked on each other.

Samus was literally one shot away from dying.

The Scan Visor has never worked that way.

Is not the power bomb one of his most powerfull weapons?

And the scan visor in metroid prime 1 can be used to analize the enviroment and tell you for example that you need the boost ball upgrade to traverse the half pipes

The rest you are right,but still,no reason to enter in a battle between 2 enemies when they can kill each other

Not at this level, no. They both are unfazed by their power bombs at this point of the game. Not to mention that isn't hax.

Ye for boost ball, but never for holes.

Actually Samus never stood a chance against the Omega Metroid.

But samus kill omega metroids in metroid 2 And with hax i was refering the rest of Samus arsenal/abilities ,not only the bombs,i though the power bomb was a op AoE weapon

AND maybe you are right,but i remember playing Metroid Prime 1 and using the escanor for seeing holes,so i will believe in you and drop that idea (unless i found something) Lets wait to more people

Metroid 2 Omega Metroids <<<< Artificially Enhanced GF Omega Metroid, which nearly one-shotted Samus. Power Bombs would require SA-X to first go into a morph ball, which would waste its time.

Ok

SA-X cannot infect Mega Man for one reason, the X can't infect machinery. Unless it contains organic components (which the power suit, the security robot, and Nightmare all had), it can't be controlled.

Due to resistance to absolute zero, Ice beam is doing almost nothing to Mega Man. I'm unsure if the wave beam will pass through his shields or not, but I agree he can redirect it thanks to the mirror buster. I feel Mega Man takes this.

As for intelligence of if SA-X is smart or not, Adam has said it is highly intelligent, but it still has an animals instincts. It won't endanger itself unless it has to. (As the profile page says).

Mega Man does have the mirror buster, which can redirect Samus's attacks back at her. So while she does have the wave beam that could pass through Mega Man's barriers, the mirror buster could throw it right back.

I will say it does seem pretty close though. If the character pages do get updated this match will have to be redone or we can include the changes if they don't affect the current matchup too much.

Back