• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This version of Majora usually leads either with soul hax or RW, depending on how serious he is. Transmutation is also one of the things he leads with. With what does Magaman lead?

Elemental manipulation and time manipulation. But soul hax wouldnt work against megaman since he dont have a soul .

Majora reeeeally likes using transmutation, so I'm gonna go with Majora for that reason.

Also, am I overlooking it, or did we miss putting possession on Majora's profile?

Yeah, Concrete Shot is transmutation. Not to mention Mega Man fought Concrete Man with the ability and tanked the shots so he has resistance to it.

The real cal howard said:
I'm looking at Concrete Man's battle, and it just looks like it coats Mega Man in concrete
He's just resistant to it. It disintegrates other enemies when Mega Man uses the weapon.

Even so, Mega Man's time manip and black holes should seal the deal here imo along with the fact that Majora plays around too much.

Majora playing around involves him turning people into different things or splitting people into miniature powerless versions of themselves. And Mega Man doesn't lead with Black Hole Bomb or Flash Stopper/Centaur Flash. Mega Buster is most likely, as is Charge Shot. I'd expect Rock to use Metal Blade or Magnet Bomb before using either of those two.

Back