• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mega Man updates/upgrades (Mainly the X series)

The_Everlasting

VS Battles
Joke Battles
Retired
This is gonna be a bit long, so I'll go in order of sub-series.

Mega Man Classic

Upgrade: Speed of Mega Man and Proto Man (As I plan to make a profile for Proto Man)

Mega Man Classic is listed as having Massively Hypersonic speed (For reaching Jupiter's escape velocity of Mach 175) and Massively FTL reactions (For reacting to Duo's meteor form and navigating Space Rush). However, he is still stronger than Duo, meaning he should likely be faster, and having to navigate something requires you to make precise turns with the object, both of which should maybe apply to natural speed.

Second, this does not apply to direct speed, but Proto Man has a teleporter that allows him to travel at 14,200 times the speed of light, and Mega Man's are just as fast. This would give them Massively FTL+ travel speed with teleporters.

Third, even if we were to not regard Duo and Space Rush's speed, Mega Man is still able to outrun Quick Man's beams of light and escape from Galaxy Man and Saturn's black holes, which would make him FTL.

Mega Man X

Upgrade #1: Attack Potency/Durability of X, Zero and Axl

Simply put, they should all be Large Star Level+ on account of this calc and the output of X's Squeeze Bomb (3.5218 Foe) and Gravity Antonion's black holes (1.806 Foe).

Upgrade #2: Speed of X, Zero and Axl

This one is pretty simple. Though I'm not overly familiar with Mega Man, weren't X and Zero built to be the ultimate creations of Light and Wily respectively? If so, that would make them both faster and physically stronger than Mega Man and Proto Man. They also have teleporters that can move them 3.4 million times faster than light, once again giving them Massively FTL+ travel speed with teleporters.

Mega Man Zero

Upgrade: Attack Potency and Speed of X and Zero

This is even simpler. During the MMZ era, X is a Dark Elf wielder, meaning he's not only combined his power with a being stronger than him (Giving him at least Large Star Level+ Attack Potency and Durability) but he also is Massively FTL+ normally on account of the previously listed calc. Zero would also get these boosts, on account of trading blows with Dark Elf Wielders (Massively FTL+ speed) and from defeating the fused form of Omega and Dark Elf (At least Large Star Level+ Attack Potency/Durability, as Omega has Zero's old body and when fused with Dark Elf curbstomped beings with this level of Attack Potency and Durability).

Mega Man Star Force

Upgrade: Attack Potency/Durability of Sirius and Mega Man Star Force

As a nice minimum if we do assume Sirius wasn't going all out in their fight, Mega Man Star Force was able to generate and destroy the Black End Galaxy, yielding 1.6894 Foe. Sirius should technically be downgraded to at least Solar System Level+ on account of this calc (100.129 kiloFoe), but on the bright side, it gives him and Mega Man Star Force Massively FTL+ combat speed.

Overall

These are a lot of upgrades, and it may have been hard to keep track of them, so I'll go in order of what the original stats are and what they should be changed to.

Mega Man Classic

Mega Man/Proto Ma

Attack Potency/Durability: At least Small Planet Level+ -> Small Planet Level+.

Speed: Massively Hypersonic with Massively FTL reactions -> Massively FTL with Massively FTL+ travel speed with teleporters.

Mega Man X

X/Zero/Axl

Attack Potency/Durability: At least Large Planet Level to possibly Star Level -> Large Star Level+.

Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ with Massively FTL reactions -> Massively FTL with Massively FTL+ travel speed with teleporters.

Mega Man Zero

X/Zero

Attack Potency/Durability: At least Star Level+ -> At least Large Star Level+

Speed: Massively FTL+ reactions -> Massively FTL+.

Mega Man Star Force

Mega Man Star Force/Sirius

Attack Potency/Durability: At least Country Level+, likely Solar System Level+ or even Multi-Solar System Level+/Multi-Solar System Level+ -> At least Solar System Level+.

Speed: Massively FTL+ across interstellar distances, at least FTL+ otherwise -> Massively FTL+.

This took me a good half hour of research and formatting. Any thoughts/opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Although I'm a Mega Man fan, I sort of disagree with the teleporter logic. They're used to get them there in a hurry sure, but they've shown no capacity of being able to be used during combat. It's a two way thing. You either go there or go back to base. In addition, they almost always require an outside device with the exception of the return trip and require a terminal device to teleport back to (as seen in the Powered Up, X, Zero, and ZX series). MFTL travel speed (since that seems to be your logic and my earlier rant is most likely misunderstanding) most certainly, but combat speed is a nay until the Zero series. It won't really stop them from getting trounced by the likes of Whis, but meh it's a start.

However, I do believe that as a matter of principle X, Zero, and Axl should be scaled up to at least FTL speeds since they outrun black hole attacks practically every other game. In addition, X and Zero should be at least Large Star Busting Level due to X's ability to generate black holes with himself as the focal point and Zero's ability to be comparable in power.

MFTL combat speed Zero I can definitely see as plausible given X's current rating.

Geo should definitely be Multi-Solar System level in my opinion (considering the fact that the magnitude of his most powerful Big Bang Attacks dwarfs both Sirius and Apollo Flame) but calcs are more important than visuals. Though logically I'd think Sirius is Multi-Solar System Level because of the nature of his hobby, swallowing up planets left and right to find their strongest warriors and use them as toy soldiers. There's no telling how long he's been doing this since not even the Sages (who are presumably older than most of the other EM Beings given their supposed wisdom) knew his identity until recently. At least Solar System Level+ is fine (but disappointing), but I'm really excited about MFTL+ combat speed. I mean, EXE still far outstrips anyone else in the mythos at full power, but with that kind of speed he'll stomp most of DBZ up to BoG.

@Reppuzan

That's why the teleporters only apply to travel speed. I never said they applied to combat speed, sorry for the confusion. What do you think about the Space Rush and Duo meteor form feats? Technically, Mega Man would need to precisely move Space Rush in order to prevent colliding with the asteroids, and he does fight Duo, no?

Exactly, I was confused why none of that was taken into account.

Glad you agree.

Well, 100 kiloFoe is pretty close to Multi-Solar System Level, so it's definately a possibility, at least if Sirius didn't need to exert himself too much to control Sagittarius A*.

I personally agree with the Space Rush and Duo calcs since they're pretty consistent with each other (though I usually low-ball the former to a minute or so to make it more believable to the nay-sayers I find on Mega Man vs Samus forums who call bullshit on the calcs). The one thing I'm a bit anxious about is if travel speed can really be equated to actual combat since the teleporters work via locking onto a location and sending the Hunter there. If the target is constantly moving (i.e. teleporting away to avoid attacks) can the teleporter be really used in such a situation?

The fact that X's and Zero's FTL combat was never taken into account is beyond me. I always try to explain this to haters (particularly those who say that Samus stomps X) but they never listen.

I suppose so. Geo did indeed defeat Sirius who was crying out in pain as he died (even if the EM Being's expression didn't change in his dialogue) so I do believe he was going all out since he asked Geo to do the same. In that case, Geo should be on par in Destructive Capacity by the rules of the wiki.

So that's 6-0 with two of the users being Admins and two others being Mega Man experts. How many more people need to agree on this?

Mostly bit feats to be fair but X shooting his buster shot to Jupiter's surface would upgrade a lot of their area of effectss to small planet level rather than large moon level, and it's over 400 times FTL as opposed to X era characters' current 250+ times FTL

Back