• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
I got to thinking. Geo has a lot of hax. I also know that Kirby vs Mega Man is a popular battle. I while Kirby has the AP advantage, kinda wanna see who would win, as who's hax will outclass the other.

Geo Stelar 1
Kirby 33

I can't believe this hasn't gotten any attention.

Anyways, while Kirby horrifically outclasses him in terms of raw power, they're comparable in speed and hax.

However, Geo is much smarter than Kirby and will quickly resort to stronger attacks once he realizes that his normal attacks aren't working.

A Dread Laser will scatter Kirby's body into EM Waves across space and will thus quickly end the fight.

In addition, if Kirby has no resistance to Black Holes, Black End Galaxy can be used to take him out as well.

Hmmm, two characters I adore... I'm going with Geo however

Short Story: This is tricky but Geo wins out logistically

Long Story?

In-character he's so much smarter than Kirby to the point it isn't even funny, at least from a combative and strategic perspective which gives him a major advantage here given their speeds are comparable.

@Reppu Kirby's hax may be comparable to Geo's overall, but in a fight with eachother most of it is useless while Geo's is still viable. Kirby has a wide variety of attacks... almost all of which would be useless here.

To explain why very nearly all of Kirby's powers are useless.

-Both have flight, making the advantage null, and Geo has much better and more frequent teleportation

-Both have lower-end Regenerationn, though Kirby's is more toonforceish going by the anime. However Geo's haxy/broken attacks won't leave Kirby with the ability to regenerate

-Geo can more than likely get out of Kirby's stomach dimension. In Mega Man Battle Network Cyber-Cores are just that and Geo can get out of them just fine, so there's no reason to say different for Kirby's stomach. And that is assuming Kirby can swallow Geo considering Geo is much larger and Kirby can't suck someone who isn't made of atoms to my knowledge.

-Elemental, Martial and Weapon-based attacks would accomplish nothing, aside from Spark/Plasma, as Geo is made of intangible waves

-While Spark shields would kill Geo, Kirby would not resort to that (he usually goes for physical attacks instead of energy based attacks, few of which would affect Geo anyway). His other shields are useless since Ice and Needles won't hurt Geo and will just make Kirby a sitting duck.

-Dura augmentation is useless and/or pointless since Geo's more haxed attacks ignore durability and the ones that don't won't do crap to Kirby

-Telekinesis is useless since Geo is both invisible, has no matter, and can teleport from it.

-Light manipulation is kinda pointless since Geo has dealt with light users IIRC

-Wouldn't Geo's noise level (And by extension power) increase with massive sound?

-Geo has vastly better teleportation

-I don't think Afterimages mean much, but Kung Foo Kid uses them.

-SF Mega Man is not organic and therefore cannot be poisoned

-Acid burns physical materials so Geo will again, not be harmed by it.

-Transmutation requires atoms. Guess who has none? Useless again.

-Is there any point in shapeshifting?

-Both have animal mimicry (though Geo's is more subtle)

-I don't know if magic will do anything, but not sure.

-Both have attack reflection (Geo can via equipped progams)

-Size manipulation may make Kirby a small and hard to hit target, but it also means he forgoes using any abilities that could harm Geo, meaning it only allows Geo more time.

-Ghost Kirby is not intangible (Replayed Squeak Squad to confirm), it's too rare for it to be likely to come into play, and EXE can resist possession so I don't see any reason why Geo can't either. Also Gemini Spark once mind-contolled Electopia and Geo wasn't affected, while even his friends were.

-Both can copy abilities, so it's a moot point.

-Time beam cannot hurt Geo, it's rare, and Kirby cannot use other abilities in time beam IIRC. Geo also has a possible time manipulation himself and can use abilities that would kill Kirby during time stop

-Kirby cannot ressurect himself.

Why Geo's abilities would work

-Kirby has no resistance to black holes, and cannot escape one that is spawned inside him or on his face.

-Radiation destroys cells in real life and has nothing to do with conventional durability. So while Red Gaia Eraser would not kill Kirby outright, the radiation could end up doing that.

-Turning atoms into EM Waves then scattering them is a very potent tool, one that could very easily kill Kirby and there's nothing Kirby can do to defend himself from it except for possibly Mirror

-Mirrors Edge is something that sucks soul and life energy, so again, Kirby has no defense against it.

-Geo might be able to BFR Kirby into a noise wave, seeing as Heartless did so with King.

Finally worth noting is that Geo is far less reluctant to use his trump cards in battle

Counted your vote. And it is a good read to. Just pointing out that Kirby does have resistance to black holes. Yet everything else is legit. Obviously I'm not voting for or against anyone, and I'm not saying your thing is wrong nor right, because I'm the OP and can't show bias (though a simple click on my name will show that)

Thx

Alright, but Geo has 4 other ways to one-shot Kirby still, and he also has status himself that would actually work since it's worked before on people.

LOL I getcha

Then Geo likely still wins. Kirby when bloodlusted attempts to smah people into oblivion while Geo uses broken attacks like Red Gaia Eraser and Dread Laser, as they are both broken and happen to be among the strongest attacks he wields.

Bloodlust implies that they will use all their abilities as efficiently as possible, apparently. I thought the same thing you did a few day ago, so it's not on you.

The real cal howard said:
Bloodlust implies that they will use all their abilities as efficiently as possible, apparently. I thought the same thing you did a few day ago, so it's not on you.
Which implies he'll use his best weapons. For Kirby that would be his super abilities which would do nothing.

Both have really good hax though I think Geo edges Kirby out a little though i'm still voting Kirby because of that ridiculous stat advantage, it will more then compensate.

RadicalMrR said:
Both have really good hax though I think Geo edges Kirby out a little though i'm still voting Kirby because of that ridiculous stat advantage, it will more then compensate.
Kirby's stat advantage is irrelevant since he can't bring them to bear in very nearly any scenario.

The thing is while I agree he probably edges it out Kirby out in Hax, I believe when both an array of nonsense at one another Geos gonna have to way more cautious than kirby.

Does Geo go for the kill in character?

RadicalMrR said:
The thing is while I agree he probably edges it out Kirby out in Hax, I believe when both an array of nonsense at one another Geos gonna have to way more cautious than kirby.
Does Geo go for the kill in character?
Not really since Kirby can't hurt him except for Plasma

Yes.

Thing is, Kirby does only need to tap Geo. Also, Kirby has a ton of combination abilities that involve Spark/Plasma, along with the Spark Robobot Armor. Just helping. :D

Though, would Robobot Armor work in general, considering that it's well... a robot like Geo? Forgive me if I'm ignorant on the character.

Thing is, Kirby does only need to tap Geo. Also, Kirby has a ton of combination abilities that involve Spark/Plasma, along with the Spark Robobot Armor. Just helping. :D
Though, would Robobot Armor work in general, considering that it's well... a robot like Geo? Forgive me if I'm ignorant on the character.
He can't tap Geo. And they're far too sparse and Kirby doesn't use them very often compared to sword or another ability.

No as Robobot Armor is still only physical armor and Geo is not something you can touch with conventional methods.

Ok now I get what you mean, well then I give it to Geo than unless Kirby can hurt him with anything other than Plasma I unfortunately don't see Kirby winning :(

Wait. Should I equalize speed? 90 trillion vs several billion...
Probably. I did recently calc Geo to be very nearly 1 trillion c but the calc wasn't accepted.

So yeah, probs a good idea.

Back