• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel vs. Capcom Rivalries: Iron Man vs. Mega Man (1-1-1)

IRON MAN (MvC) vs. MEGA MAN (MvC)

...Yes.

So, based on the several implied rivalries in MvC, I wanted to see who would genuinely come out on top.

HELPFUL INFO:
  • Perceive this fight the same way it happened in the trailer.
  • Iron Man will not have access to the Infinity Gems. Instead he'll have about a week of prep.
  • Both scale well above 1.65 Quettatons, although Mega Man is much higher in the AP scaling.
RULES:
  • Speed is equalized.
  • Both fighters are in-character
  • Battle to the death
VOTES:
  • Iron Man: Witchakorn, Oscar
  • Mega Man: Kaio1277999
  • Inconclusive: Reploidnoridomix
May the best tech user win.

Last edited:
Honestly, I'd have to give this to Mega Man based on MvC AP alone

Mega Man = Onslaught > Thanos > Iron Man > Hawkeye > Galactus

The only reason Iron Man can avoid dying too quickly IMO is due to his Information Analysis and Analytical Prediction. And while he does have X-Factor, Mega Man has his own boost in Hyper Mega Man

I would give Iron Man prep, but I wanna treat this like the trailer.

Unless I was to do a round 1 and a round 2, it'd be more fair?

IRON MAN (MvC) vs. MEGA MAN (MvC)

...Yes.

So, based on the several implied rivalries in MvC, I wanted to see who would genuinely come out on top.

HELPFUL INFO:
  • Perceive this fight the same way it happened in the trailer.
  • Iron Man will not have access to the Infinity Gems. Instead he'll have about a week of prep.
  • Both scale well above 1.65 Quettatons, although Mega Man is much higher in the AP scaling.
RULES:
  • Speed is equalized.
  • Both fighters are in-character
  • Battle to the death
VOTES:
May the best tech user win.
aii updated (y)

Let's go crazy

This definitely shakes things up

Tony can take two approaches here IMO. Either he dons something like the Hulkbuster and can get into a direct fight with Mega Man on even grounds, or he avoids getting too close and uses a weapon well above Mega Man's AP level. The first approach means the two are fairly equal statistically, while the second one means Iron Man can take the AP advantage, but is still at the risk of being taken out faster if he's hit given his lesser durability

Hmmm, I'd say let's go with a direct fight. Iron Man might be able to evade, but eventually, I think he'll get overwhelmed pretty quickly with Mega Man's summons and array of abilities, especially his Magnetic Shockwave

Plus his X-Factor and Analytical Prediction would be more useful in a direct fight imo

If Capcom had the rights to Iron Man around MSHvSF and MvC1, I wonder what his endings would've been
For MvC1, I can imagine it may be similar to War Machine’s but maybe instead of going into space, he’d just fly and say some tech stuff about upgrading his suit for next time

As for MSHvsSF, that’s harder to predict

Hmmm. Both honestly have good wincons

Iron Man:
-Creates something with a far greater AP than Rock, which he’d then use to hopefully wipe him out fast
-Goes for the “Hulkbuster”-like approach, where he directly fights Mega Man in an armour that’s closer to him in overall stats. Using that, he has X-Factor and Analytical Prediction to overcome him

Mega Man:
-If Iron Man goes with the first approach, it’s much easier for Mega Man to take out Tony faster
-Hyper Mega Man is still very much a component of the fight in either possible approaches from Tony
-Mega Man’s summons and Magnetic Shockwave could give Tony some trouble

Hmmm. Both honestly have good wincons

Iron Man:
-Creates something with a far greater AP than Rock, which he’d then use to hopefully wipe him out fast
-Goes for the “Hulkbuster”-like approach, where he directly fights Mega Man in an armour that’s closer to him in overall stats. Using that, he has X-Factor and Analytical Prediction to overcome him

Mega Man:
-If Iron Man goes with the first approach, it’s much easier for Mega Man to take out Tony faster
-Hyper Mega Man is still very much a component of the fight in either possible approaches from Tony
-Mega Man’s summons and Magnetic Shockwave could give Tony some trouble
gonna go with incon from what you analysis

Thiere tech seem almost equal but Tony kind of similar to Dr.Light to Megaman (Remind Him)
Tony should be smarter while X had better fighting EXP

Tony with Prep Time had more chance to win but he still cant fight Megaman head on as he still need so many options plan to kill megaman. (Trick Megaman)

Vote Tony

Back