• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mega Man 11 additions

So with the new game out, Mega Man has a slew of new powers from acid manipulation, and that nifty new Double Gear System, which admittedly I'd LOVE to see combo'd with the Super Adaptor. So a few new additions to his page are in order I feel.

In my own forgetfulness, I forgot Toad Man had acid rain...though Mega Man still doesn't have anything dedicated to acid manipulation

He should also have resistance to acid manipulation, another form of time manipulation via speed gear, statistics amplifications via power gear, don't know if he has it but explosion manipulation should be on their too. I'm still playing through the game so I too is finding more and more info on the robot masters and mega man himself.

What about rubber bouncey ball manipulation? Jk jk. But I agree with those, but actually the speed gear isnt time manipulation, it's just it makes him so much faster shit slows down around him.

Gaaraofthedesert801 said:
What about rubber bouncey ball manipulation? Jk jk. But I agree with those, but actually the speed gear isnt time manipulation, it's just it makes him so much faster shit slows down around him.
Idk in the trailer it said it slows time down or some shit

It doesn't slow down time, it's only for the benefit of the player. The Speed Gear strains the user's systems in order to increase their speed multiple times - a robot like Fuse Man is already mind-numbingly fast, but with the Speed Gear Megaman is unable to see him, and can only avoid his attacks because the electricity signal telegraphs them.

The Power Gear giving him the ability to overcharge his attacks is also a nifty addition - although we can only guess the effects the Power Gear would have on stuff like the Super Adapters and pre-Megaman 11 Robot Master weapons.

Back