• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Unholy manipulation for all demons and part demons

Compotent Yamato users having all of it's abilities

Inorganic physicology (Type 2) for V's summons

Beastheads (when it has a host) gets Technique Mimicry (Chen copied Sparda's swordsmanship by viewing the past),Heat Manipulation (Chen caused a room's temperture to plummet), Weapon Creation (Chen created a replica of Sparda although it's unknown if it had the original's abilities), Immortality (type 2),Teleportation, Telekinesis.

Mundus gets Chain manipulation, Limited Powernull (restrained Nightmare's power)

Void Mundus gets Inorganic physiology (Type 2),Portal Creation (Created the portals which sent Dante and Berly to an alternate universe and the Void),Sleep Manipulation and BFR (Via alternate universe portals), Weapon Creation, Low Multiversal range (via portals; sent Dante to an alternate timeline)

This needs updating

"Both verses have a good amount of powerful Hax, ranging from stopping time, to soul draining, mind control, slashing through spatial fabric, and straight-up warping reality."

@Galens

if you're talking about the Portal stuff its more like Void Mundus manifested his power from inside the Beastheads. Dante confirms its Void Mundus who was responsible for bringing him and Beryl to the alternate universe. Also this would give the Beastheads resistance to BFR portal stuff.

It wasn't exactly what I meant. I meant what Dante said about Mundus getting the power of his creations.

I guess we only need Dark and Glass here to evaluate, everything seems fine

About Mundus, he can give those powers to his creations so he should be able to use them, like Ice Manipulation

Low-Godly regen for the summons (can regenerate from the core which is akin to something like a soul): https://********.org/chapter/702584/8

Dream manipulation and BFR with V's Nightmare.

Urizen and Vergil should have transmutation for being able to control the Qliphoth's tendrils which turns people into pollen

Eh... I'm not sure about Low-Godly. It is compared to a soul, but it is still seemingly a physical object. It could be argued that, since only Dante has ever been shown to be capable of directly attacking it and he has Non-Physical Interaction that it could be non-physical, and therefore potentially a soul, but that's a huuuge steaming ball of conjecture. I'm not so sure about the Low-Godly.

DarkGrath said:
Eh... I'm not sure about Low-Godly. It is compared to a soul, but it is still seemingly a physical object. It could be argued that, since only Dante has ever been shown to be capable of directly attacking it and he has Non-Physical Interaction that it could be non-physical, and therefore potentially a soul, but that's a huuuge steaming ball of conjecture. I'm not so sure about the Low-Godly.
Well the high—mid is still there

DarkGrath said:
Nothing screams the cores are physical, more of the opposite is implied since it's compared to things typically considered non physical and how they appear out of nowhere when Shadow, Griffon or Nightmare dies and I don't believe the cores are stated to be physical.

Well, I say that they are physical because they take a visible, physical form and they can be touched and directly affected.

Invisibility aren't something always applied to souls or similiar stuff and is verse dependent. Physical form is arguable since only beings with NPI touched the cores.

Also, I forgot DMC3 Dante can see souls from fighting those coffin dudes who controls souls and summons enemies

Eh... fair enough. It still seems a bit janky, but I think it fits. Would this mean that Dante has some kind of Low-Godly Regen negation?

I guess "possibly" would be find just to be sure.Dante doesn't have low-godly regen negation since he would be destroying the core, which is the source of the low godly, rather than negating the regen itself.But against someone who can't interact with souls/anything similiar to cores or doesn't have NPI, they wouldn't be able to kill the summons for good.

Sounds good. That would probably just make it another form of NPI for Dante, so not much there.

Did he destroyed the core tho ? The cutscene shows only their body fading, Griffon even was talking

Well, he still should have Low High Regenerationn negation via bypassing Sid and Argosax who should scale to him

Dante Demon Killah said:
Did he destroyed the core tho ? The cutscene shows only their body fading, Griffon even was talking
Well, he still should have Low High Regenerationn negation via bypassing Sid and Argosax who should scale to him
Yes, Dante did. Dante is the one who truly destroyed their cores (the actual core itself) and it's shown.Nightmare could repair Shadow and Griffon's cores but at the cost of health

I will unsubscribe to this thread due to time constraints. You can send me a message if you need my help after you reach a conclusion.

Bump and argosax should have invocation / bfr for bringing phantom to dmc2 and should have a acasulity (type 1) since it is not affected by argosax paradoxes

Don't really have much knowledge on DMC 4 5 or the novels to give an input but the trish resisting bio hax and Nightmare abilities should be fine.

Didn't V's summons get Low-Godly Regen?

In that case, shouldn't it backscale to DMC1 Nightmare, since they're pretty much the same being?

That is actually a pretty good point. DMC1 Nightmare should have the same abilities as V's summoned Nightmare, right?

Yep, he should, since they're almost exactly the same, as seen in the V manga

In fact he's eerily close to his DMC1 conterpart. Unlike Shadow and Griffon, who are slightly different.

Low Godly is related to their core since they are memories right ? DMC1 Nightmare is a different situation, despite having a core

While Griffon and Panthom are pretty much the same in terms of abilities, Nightmare is the most distant, he doesn't have any Mind or Fear hax, BFR, another Dimension stuff, etc

A "likely" should work

That's fair, though I'm refering to Visions of V Nightmare, who doesn't get time to show his weirder abilities, like BFR and Dimension stuff.

I'd still say the regen should scale due to Nightmare requiring his "cores" to be damaged in order to actually damage him. Assuming these cores are the same as his Core in DMC5 isn't exactly a stretch, though I cn understand the skepticism.

In which case Dante either gets passive soul manipulation on his attacks since nothing else has shown the ability to damage their "souls", or he gets negation of Low-Godly regen.

Most likely the first, since killing them by destroying the core isn't Regen Negation, since the core is what keeps their physical body intact

So it could mean that Dante's attacks can hurt the soul directly huh ? Seems interesting, so every character that Dante fought seriously would get a enhanced resistance to Soul Hax

@Knight damaging the cores isn't the only way to harm Nightmare. Breaking out of his evil dimension where he makes you fight an old boss is you damaging it despite the core not being exposed

Actually, now that I think of it, there's a time in the Anime where Dante throws Rebellion and it seperates a demon from a woman it was possessing while leaving the woman unharmed.

If his attacks have soul manip, that makes some sense.

Me and Dieno tried to sumarize things here:

"Ok, so...for Dante:

- Extrasensory Perception and Psychometrics (DMC5 key)

- Cross Universal range with Yamato (DMC4 key)

- Telepathy (DMC2 key)

- Resistance to Matter Manip (Sparda DT and awakened only)

Trish:

- Resistance to Bio Manipulation

Nightmare:

inorganic physiology, shapeshifting, absorption, aura and statitics amp, trasformation , BFR, extreme cold, mind and fear manip

Mundus:

Likely Resistance to Spatial Manipulation for breaking Yamato, Info Analysis, Preparation and Matter Manipulation

He also should have the powers of his creations

Power Bestowal for any Full Demon since they tranform themselves into Devil Arms

Unholy manipulation for all demons and part demons

Compotent Yamato users having all of it's abilities

Inorganic physicology (Type 2) for V's summons

Beastheads (when it has a host) gets Technique Mimicry (Chen copied Sparda's swordsmanship by viewing the past),Heat Manipulation (Chen caused a room's temperture to plummet), Weapon Creation (Chen created a replica of Sparda although it's unknown if it had the original's abilities), Immortality (type 2), Teleportation, Telekinesis.

Mundus gets Chain manipulation, Limited Powernull (restrained Nightmare's power)

Void Mundus gets Inorganic physiology (Type 2),Portal Creation (Created the portals which sent Dante and Berly to an alternate universe and the Void),Sleep Manipulation and BFR (Via alternate universe portals), Weapon Creation, Low Multiversal range (via portals; sent Dante to an alternate timeline)"

And there is some more that are being discussed

Back