• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think is something like this:

having time hax does not mean the hax is 4D unless u have shown to affect time on a 3D/4D scale

basically AF affect the time of the user but not time on a whole universal scale

i think is this
Read the scan that I posted, AF doesn't affect the time of the user, it literally erase the Consept of Time itself in other words it affects time on a 4D scale

Time isn't 4-D, time is one of four space-time dimensions. Affecting it only requires affecting one dimension.

Yeah, from the way it's phrased he'd just affect the dimension (and concept) of time, while the three dimensions of space would remain unaffected.

Yeah, from the way it's phrased he'd just affect the dimension (and concept) of time, while the three dimensions of space would remain unaffected.
Eh so you are saying that you need to affect the whole Space and time to have a 4D ability?

Yes. Or you need to have an ability that's qualitatively superior over 3-D characters. Or an ability that works on characters with Low 2-C/2-C/2-B/2-A physiologies.

4-D Power is only achieved from effecting the entire Timeline or being infinitely superior to the Third Dimension, affecting only a small section of Time isn't anymore 4D than Time Stop.

Huh? So you are saying that a 4D Character would resist Time stop since the ability isn't 4D??
I don't specifically know how we treat that. I'd assume that they do resist it, but maybe there's some weird reason I'm not aware of saying otherwise.

Higher-Dimensional Existence should resist a Time Stop that isn't proven to be on their Dimension, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back