• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speed equalized

Both are bloodhusted

Medaka has full knowledge about Yogiri abilities

Medaka has 1 year of prep
latest
latest

Last edited:
Medaka can’t even copy 2-B abilities, can she? Whats stopping her from going insane due to knowing the nature of a Yogiri (a must if she has knowledge of his abilities)?

Medaka can’t even copy 2-B abilities, can she? Whats stopping her from going insane due to knowing the nature of a Yogiri (a must if she has knowledge of his abilities)?
Yogiri ability is 2-B only due to it's range so I don't see why she can't copy it(I mean range doest really matters, does it? All Fiction has a universal range yet she was still able to copy it just fine)

1. I've explained before and I'll maybe make a CRT in the future about this. ID is not 2-B in potency. It's low 2-C in potency. Killing a 2-B dude doesn't give you 2-B death hax. Just baseline 4D.

2. If meda has knowledge, she just AF's him and calls it a day no?

1. I've explained before and I'll maybe make a CRT in the future about this. ID is not 2-B in potency. It's low 2-C in potency. Killing a 2-B dude doesn't give you 2-B death hax. Just baseline 4D.

2. If meda has knowledge, she just AF's him and calls it a day no?
So ID has only a 2-B range?

Again, what would stop her from going insane when she learns of the nature of ID to copy it. Btw Yogiri was already attempted to be retroactively erased so that he never existed but it did not work albeit that is in raws but Instant death is beyond cause and effect and does not have a real connection between Yogiri thinking and the opponent dying.

Instant Death is
some sort of Eldritch entity that exists throughout Time and Space and seems to embody the end of everything, and is possibly Yogiri's true form

Again, what would stop her from going insane when she learns of the nature of ID to copy it. Btw Yogiri was already attempted to be retroactively erased so that he never existed but it did not work albeit that is in raws but Instant death is beyond cause and effect and does not have a real connection between Yogiri thinking and the opponent dying.
Did you just change your name?

I mean, if one would wait a little we could get Yoigiri's page up to date and get the type 9 added like it should be. This should not be an incon

This point has been discussed and debunked before. Because there are situations where ID can actually destroy things, so it's hax but not completely. In most situations it's just death hax but at its highest it can destroy entire multiverses of timelines. Which btw, might be getting upgraded, not to 2-A but solid 2-B and higher in the tier.

Other than that, Yogiri stomps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back