• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Medaka Kurokami vs Pegasus Seiya Overture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well everyone in that series has Acausality and only gods have causality manipulation.

Medaka certainly cannot adapt the same way Seiya can. Seiya would've casually adapted to Iihiko's destruction... unlike Medaka. His is way above hers. Bookmaker is useless because all it does is equalize stats. And Seiya has resisted being power sealed before so it won't even work on him. Also, his causality manipulation level can screw Medaka over so badly it's not even funny.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/331294 <- For why every god has causality manipulation.

Tivanenk said:
Medaka certainly cannot adapt the same way Seiya can. Seiya would've casually adapted to Iihiko's destruction... unlike Medaka. His is way above hers. Bookmaker is useless because all it does is equalize stats. And Seiya has resisted being power sealed before so it won't even work on him. Also, his causality manipulation level can screw Medaka over so badly it's not even funny.
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/331294 <- For why every god has causality manipulation.
Now question. Do you know for sure that he is that far above Medaka or are you assuming so? I'm not debating just asking.

Also, should I remind reveryone that Medaka's durability sucks in comparison to Seiya. She only has like moon to planet level at most, one shot from Seiya can easily knock her out. He doesn't even need a special technique for this.

Uh, dont bring Iihiko into this, he is the greatest plot protected walking machine in the world and anything related to him is just plot convenience (sure, All fiction not working, who would buy it?).

It doesn't. Damage redirection really doesn't work on Seiya who has bypassed that before in a weaker form.

Sure, Scar Dead can, but it's just going to be healed back up with atomic Regenerationn.

I thought Hades' sword inflicts kind of eternal/spacetime/spiritual/trascendental wound or something of those sorts.

There's no evidence that Scar Dead can open any wounds except for bodily and mental ones.

Wait if encounter is a NLF for this fight this is a mismatch....I made this due to encounter,,,,Closing this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back