• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Medaka Kurokami vs Jill Presto

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheSandman31 said:
AjimuPlaysMaplestory said:
fate cannot make things possible that are impossible
that is basically yhwach NLF saying he can choose a future he beats TOAA in
How is killing Medaka impossible?
https://i.imgur.com/2s75zX6.jpg if something "cant" happen it seems pretty impossible? no?

and like I said above

if she can use her hax both defensively and offensively and they are tier 1B it needs to immediately be put her in profile like https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/SCP-1440

instead of pretending the character is tier 9 but can just wave tier 1 hax around and you need a mediator to step in and explain "lul not really tier 9 really tier 1B hax stomp ur character lul"

fate cannot make things possible that are impossible

that is basically yhwach NLF saying he can choose a future he beats TOAA in
It is possible that in some distant future Medaka dies in some way.

Jill makes that possibility happen now

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Ok,so nobody answered this the last time I asked, so I'll ask again and be more clear. Could Jill manipulate Medakas past so that she never met Kumagawa?
She should be more than capable of that. She can know a person's entire history just by being near them in any reasonable capacity, and can alter their past, present and future about as easily as me picking a piece of lint out of my hair.

She can get hurt by things that is infinitely ifinitely below High 1-B, like when she tried to kill herself with a broken shard of glass, which worked except that the Basanos resurrected her

Putting her at tier High 1-B is misleading, WH40K and Masadaverse characters arent tier High 1-B and 1-A even though they have higher D hax and immortality

and like I said above

if she can use her hax both defensively and offensively and they are tier 1B it needs to immediately be put her in profile like https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/SCP-1440

instead of pretending the character is tier 9 but can just wave tier 1 hax around and you need a mediator to step in and explain "lul not really tier 9 really tier 1B hax stomp ur character lul"
Tier is determined by Attack Potency. Attack Potency is determined by how much force you can put out with an attack.

Jill cannot put out enough force to destroy an infinitely dimensioned multiverse.

you are saying she can use 1B fate manipulation offensively

so why not just call the character tier 1B instead of beating around the bush? its misleading

by that logic she could just shit stomp every character within 7 tiers of her so she clearly isnt a tier 9

ofc tier 1B beats even a highballed medaka that was 2C at highest no one is denying that

but its pretty much trolling to claim a character is tier 9 yet has tier 1B immortality/hax

Kharn, EoM and Yvraine arent high 1-B despite having high 1-B existence erasure and Power null. Same here

MrKingOfNegativity said:
ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Ok,so nobody answered this the last time I asked, so I'll ask again and be more clear. Could Jill manipulate Medakas past so that she never met Kumagawa?
She should be more than capable of that. She can know a person's entire history just by being near them in any reasonable capacity, and can alter their past, present and future about as easily as me picking a piece of lint out of my hair.
The Jill takes this. She looks into Medaka's past, realizes that Medaka's best chance at victory comes from meeting ONE guy and suddenly Medaka hasn't met Kumagawa and Jill death haxes Medaka to death.

Except that summons and hax are entirely different thing

Charizard can destroy an island but Jills hax cant destroy a multiverse and is in fact just limited to a range of maybe a hundred meters

so please add a footnote in her profile that she just auto wins any matchup within 7 tiers of her and make her a banned character

tier 1b immortality and 1b offensive hax how can anyone compete against that in tier 9? they have no win condition

How about no?

If thats the case then why not also ban EoM? Avatar of Calamity? Martian Manhunter? Black Alice? Homulily? plus a lot more

She's not alone

Masadaverse and WH40K are full of characters with hax beyond their tier

Seriously, if this isnt speed equalized, Jill gets stomped easily

Also Higher-D immortality automatically gets restricted

TheSandman31 said:
How about no?
If thats the case then why not also ban EoM? Avatar of Calamity? Martian Manhunter? Black Alice? Homulily? plus a lot more

She's not alone

Masadaverse and WH40K are full of characters with hax beyond their tier

Seriously, if this isnt speed equalized, Jill gets stomped easily

Also Higher-D immortality automatically gets restricted
so if you say speed equalized she just automatically wins every matchup because 1b offensive hax?

seems fair

w/e I am done complaining & this match is a horribly rigged stomp and there is nothing to even discuss

tier 5 characters lose to tier 1Bs

I would have never seen that coming

Then go make a wiki wide revision, make EoM a tier High 1-B because of lol High 1-B erasure, Martian Manhunter is now 2-A because lol 2-A mindhax

Hax=/=AP

Also removed all the match up of everyone with hax beyond their tier ha

TheSandman31 said:
Then go make a wiki wide revision, make EoM a tier High 1-B because of lol High 1-B erasure, Martian Manhunter is now 2-A because lol 2-A mindhax
Hax=/=AP

Also removed all the match up of everyone with hax beyond their tier ha
look

its normal to have hax slightly above or substantially above your tiering

but a tier 9 waving tier 1B hax around? WITHOUT any mention in the profile? that is just BS

it just gives a bunch of human stats and says she is room level it doesnt even give examples or anything

Attack Potency: Room level (Vaporized a ma. Easily restrained and knocked Cestis down). She can ignore durability in a variety of ways

Speed: Unknown likely Athletic human

Lifting Strength: Regular Human

Striking Strength: Wall Class
(Should be comparable, if not superior to Cestis)

Durability: Room level

Stamina: High

Range:
Hundreds of meters

Standard Equipment:
None notable

Intelligence: Average

Weaknesses: Has limits on how long she can use the powers given to her by the Basanos

"Jill Presto is an aspiring cabaret star, who became the recipient of the Basanos"

Dont rage here

Again, AP=/=Hax

Do you see Martian Manhunter as having 2-A via Mindhax? No, because thats bullshit

You cant destroy a multiverse with mindhax, you cant destroy a multiverse with fate manip and death hax

Can you calm down already?

I agree that more elaboration on the scale would help, but there is no need to use that tone

Again fate will do nothing even if it's 1-B level. Same for death. If she "can't die" u can't MAKE her die due to death manipulation, even if it's higher. Normal death just can't kill Medaka. Same for fate manipulation. 1B or not, if Medaka invalidates her fate, which could mean she "transcends her own fate" or "fate has no more control over her" , if she has no more fate u can't control her fate even if you have better hax. It's like saying "i can control bodies with a level of 1-A so i can control the bodies of colors, even though they are just concepts and don't have bodies, i can still control them".

So Death Manipulation is out of the picture and fate is also out of the picture. Medaka just absorbs Jill's soul and wins or changes history, or time travels back to when jill was taking a bath and kills her then, or just teleports into Jill's dream and kills her there. Srsly there are tons of ways. Fate and Death of 1-B just don't cut it, they are not enough to beat Unknown tier Medaka.

Yeah no.

Medaka is immune only in verse.

Jill's hax still works because it's orders of magnitude superior in scale.

You know what happens when you throw a nuke at something "immune" to bullets?

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
All Fiction can't All Fiction if there is no All Fictio
She has like 3 other reviving skills besides all fiction. xD

Also everyone is like "she changes to no all fiction and does this and that". Will medaka just drink coffee while jill prepares? Medaka will insta win the moment she reacts.

Monarch Laciel said:
It is possible that in some distant future Medaka dies in some way.

Jill makes that possibility happen now
ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
All Fiction can't All Fiction if there is no All Fiction
Kaltias said:

MrKingOfNegativity said:

Kaltias said:
Yeah no.

Hmm good point, though kinda wrong. It's more like you know what happens when you try to kill someone inside a bullet proof shield with a bullet. You are using still a bullet not a nuke. Cus you are still using "fate" which she is immune to as I said. Yes jill's fate manipulation is far above Medaka, i'll say that. Jill will manipulate Medaka's fate, ok good enough. But the connection between Medaka's fate and Medaka is cut. So no matter what u do to her fate, it won't get to medaka cus Medaka's fate has no power over Medaka. Get my point here? It's not about stronger hax, it's more like there is nothing connecting fate and Medaka for the hax to make a difference.

Kaltias said:
K.
You know what happens when you fire a bullet that weights 50 tons at 99% of the speed of light at a bullet proof jacket?

It's subatomized
Yes the jacket will break. Though there is no "body" inside that jacket, it's just an empty shell, so u just wasted a bullet. There is no medaka underneath her fate. Fate doesn't control medaka, so even if you control fate you can't reach her.

Except that this obviously doesn't extend to something so far beyond the cosmology of Medaka Box.

Not like Destiny/The Basanos doesn't control people beyond linear time, fate, causality etc, anyway

Destiny himself is controlled by Destiny. (Technically)

Try and wrap your head around that one.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
I think we shouldn't count Ajimu's abilities for the same reason we ban Ajimu from vs threads.
EXACTLY my point. Medaka with ajimu's abilities.... the abilities are a bit vague to even find a weakness. There is also the fact that she's a bit too strong imo. She doesn't make mistakes, is all knowing, all present, has control over all of creation. Is unaffeced by anything at all (life zero and the other immunities). Rules over life and death. Can affect ppl through their hearts, minds or dreams. And the way Ajimu is portrayed (as an all powerful being) it's flat out impossible to find a weakness in her. So yeah should we take SBA = 5-C Medaka?

Btw we don't ban ajimu only cus of that. I think it's mostly cus she has shown around 800 (i think) abilities out of over 12 quadrillion. Just the number of her abilities is dumb, here is an example to show just how huge 1 quadrilion is:

If you can come up with 1 ability every second, it will take u less than 2 minutes to name 100, less than 20 minutes to name 1000, around 3 hours to name 10'000 and about 1 day to name 100'000. To name 1 quadrillion? It will take you about...32 Millennia (if u spend all the time thinking of her abilities).

Ajimu has over 12 quadrillion (it's actually almost 13). So the total time is almost 400 Millennia. So yeah...just the number of her abilities without counting their strength is pretty dumb to consider in a VS Battle.

Kaltias said:
Except that this obviously doesn't extend to something so far beyond the cosmology of Medaka Box.
Not like Destiny/The Basanos doesn't control people beyond linear time, fate, causality etc, anyway
Well u can't control what doesn't exist. I mean let's think of it this way "Medaka can erase her fate" (it's a bit simpler than "she is unaffected by it"), therefore you can't control her fate, no matter how strong you are. She can do whatever she wants, no matter how u spin her book of fate. Her book of fate is a simple book, it doesn't control anything. You can add or erase anything you want, it doesn't affect Medaka cus fate doesn't exist for her. The hax being stronger has got nothing on Medaka if she doesn't give a shit about the concept itself.

Think of Kumagawa vs Ezumachi for example. Let's say Ezumachi is omnipotent in terms of colors ok? He can do whatever he wants if he just aplies the right color (i know this is a dumb statement but just bear with me). When kumagawa erased colors, all his powers were gone, the concept didn't exist anymore so there was nothing for him to control. No matter how strong Ezumachi is, if colors are gone, he can't control them.

Same for Medaka, if the concept of fate itself can't reach her, u can hax fate all you want, it "won't" acomplish anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back