• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Medaka Kurokami vs Hero of Tython

Why Medaka is fighting Nihilus++++++++ if she already lost to the latter?

In retrospect, it was a much better idea at the time.

But it's still fair, is it not?

It's redundant as hell.

Also i'm almost positive that Nihilus' match is a stomp now due to passive hax.

Wouldn't that make 99% of passive hax bois stomp?

Including but not limited to AoC, Star Wars bois, Golden King, etc.

Yes. Which is why they are supposed to be removed

Although AoC defeated only BB due to passive hax.

So same as Nihilus if Medaka lays eyes on this guy she's mind fuked for good to no return? (she can't brainwash herself back to normal with electricity manipulation?)

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Depends on the Encounter best feat, which as far as I know, not impressive.
Well it basically pushes any mental assault. Trauma and whatever else. What about brainwash back to normal doe, will it work?

Also how does he activate it?

If Medaka has ever comeback from something at that magnitude, then yes she can.

But as far as I know, she hasn't faced something like that before.

Shut up guys.

Prepare for wall of text

Verdict: Inconclusive

Reasons

Hero of Tython has:

+Far Superior Expirience and Skill due to his feats against Vitiate and other notable Sith and Knights of Zaku.

+Mindhax is an instawin considering 4Bs in Star Wars have feats of overpowering planetary mindhax which is already>Medaka's resistance

+Precog and Shatterpoint.

-Due to having the Old Republic protagonist syndrome literally never leads with mindhax and only using it when most dire. (Seriously. I can think of like....Two examples he lead with it, and he doesn't always even use it normally in combat)

-Absolutely worthless AP advantage due to All Fiction and due to his street level Dura one unprotected hit from Medaka and he's a goner.

Medaka:

+All Fiction Erasure is an insta-win

+Punching HoT while unprotected one shots

-Encounter will not protect her from HoT's mindhax without feats and with HoT's pacifistic attitude a peaceful "Leave" will not trigger the Hero.

-Mindhax will not have a dangerous cause to erase thus HoT is free to use it.

As such, it's All Fiction vs Mindhax

Inconclusive, who one shots who? IDK

>TFW this was because I thought Gar was serious

Everybody spam Medaka in vs matches all the time, meanwhile there are characters like Lihiko that dont eveen get a time to shine.

Ok you do one then.
Iihiko's banned from vs matches. Inconclusive FRA

Im thought only Ajimu was banned,why is he banned?

Axl233 said:
Im thought only Ajimu was banned,why is he banned?
Imma just say something actually, it was stated in the manga that unless he recognizes an ability he won't be affected by it. Try and take that into consideration. Also Iihiko is basically Gilgamesh on crack when it comes to resistances, he's a weird character to consider. So he's just banned for good.

Back