• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Medaka fights a shonen protagonist with fanservice, Medaka vs protag-kun

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Fair point, either way, can the reset happen if he does not exist?
I don't know that. There is a case to be made that the plot would just pick one from another timeline (or that pis stops her from erasing) tough.

I did ask a similiar question for another character (capable of creating clones upon death.)

Same goes for duplication users (would a clone killing the enemy count as a victory?)

Might make a question and answers thread about it

... you did not counter 2B PIS. or you did and I missed it, in which case you can quote it and I'll give my excuses for missing it

Walking Strawman said:
their plot armor cancels eachother out like it does when Medaka fights Iihiko
He provided one. On top of this, Styles work via writing style and allow the user to ignore plot based powers to a degree

and I said that its an nlf because protag.kuns plot is much more poewrful and that protagkun cancelled plot armor of others as well

Both of them work from the source of The Plot, and not their own power, so if we apply verse equalisation then we get to a weird place. Also, it seems Protag should receive a similar note to Medaka on his profile

Really, will be going now, but verse equal does not equalyze the amount of power an attack has, which is why a diglett will not tank a planetbuster electricty attack because verse equal

Amount of attacks? this is not about the amount, this is about the potency.

Much like how mindhax resistence can be ignored through poteny, teh amount of differece between the two plots is far too different to assume that resistence to one gives resistence to the other.

again, even if we assume the power that the pockemons use to create electricity is the same a planet buster uses diglett will still be fried by elecctricity

Back