• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Medaka fights a shonen protagonist with fanservice, Medaka vs protag-kun

I'm just gonna assume their plot armor cancels eachother out like it does when Medaka fights Iihiko. Medaka probably just beats him down with the power difference. His existence erasure won't work on her, due to her main character status.

his powernull dirrectly worked on classmate-kun, who was the protagonist before him. but i difress

(what tier is medakas plot by the way?)

Looking at his profile he's apparently weak to PIS, which is Medaka's main feature, and mind manipulation, which is another one of Medaka's power. He's also apparently weak to... diarrhea. Which Medaka can technically cause with Five Focus... Why am I even bringing this up?

Thatoneguy78 said:
Scans pls
I'll get them in a few hours.

but to explain it. the narrator, the one who made the game, is thje one giving plot. The game has no limit on the amount of savefiles, and protag-kun remembers other save files to an extent (I belive there is a scan for that on his profile.)

Kami95 said:
Looking at his profile he's apparently weak to PIS, which is Medaka's main feature, and mind manipulation, which is another one of Medaka's power. He's also apparently weak to... diarrhea. Which Medaka can technically cause with Five Focus... Why am I even bringing this up?
thats his own pis to be honest.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Thatoneguy78 said:
Scans pls
I'll get them in a few hours.
but to explain it. the narrator, the one who made the game, is thje one giving plot. The game has no limit on the amount of savefiles, and protag-kun remembers other save files to an extent (I belive there is a scan for that on his profile.)
The waiting game continues.

here you can see where the save files are.

I stopped clicking it at around a houndred, but you can keep clicking on the arrow on the right to keep going.

I guess Protag-kun's only real option here is to make Medaka fall in love with him via Mind Manip. How likely is that to happen? Medaka is quite shapely, would he do it right off the bat?

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
I guess Protag-kun's only real option here is to make Medaka fall in love with him via Mind Manip. How likely is that to happen? Medaka is quite shapely, would he do it right off the bat?
(he is pretty gay so IDK), but probably after a few times dieing he would, or if she manages to bump into him (stepping on his him counts)

Iapitus The Impaler said:
If she goes for anything in the war God line, then it ain't. Imma vote Medaka for Strawman's reasons
Yeah, I guess you have point there. Imma vote Inconclusive then. Protag-kun can't really perma-kill Medaka cause of All Fiction but Protag-kun can just reset everytime he dies. A never ending battle.

The thing about Book Maker though is it power nulls any abilities that the user doesn't have. Yeah, I guess Madaka wins then. It would take a few resets though.

no, it is power bestowal from plot (prehaps that should be added). As in, the plot forces the protagonis to keep living.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Medaka's very presence invites Chaos and Disorder. If my votes not being counted then I'm done here.
again, that does not counter 2-B plot.

Yes, and Medaka's The Hero works by the plot forcing things in her favor and bestowing PIS. The Plot "Forces Medaka to win," if we use your language. The Plot of Medaka Box spans into multiple universes

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
That was actually a commentary on Medaka matches on this site.
ah, sorry then. But if anybody gives a counter to plot affecting endless timelines then I'll count them

Back