• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Medaka Box Verse vs Getter Verse

This fire is mine, let it consume thee
And make of it a secret door
At the altar of Padhome
In the house of Boethiah
Where we become safe and looked after

Matthew Schroeder said:

This fire is mine, let it consume thee
And make of it a secret door
At the altar of Padhome
In the house of Boethiah
Where we become safe and looked after

What is this olde english speak? It peturbs me...

there would be no difference between this type of Mid Godly or High Godly

there exist different type of Mid and High Godly, this type of High Godly is the same that a Mid Godly but for Pure 3-D Characters

The Causality said:
there would be no difference between this type of Mid Godly or High Godly
there exist different type of Mid and High Godly, this type of High Godly is the same that a Mid Godly but for Pure 3-D Characters
Then im still right.

For most of the getter robo characters it would require high godly to survive the universal bust. Emperor is the only exception as he would need mid godly.

The Causality said:
Well
the only things is AF can't bust an universe
He stated he would erase the multiverse, but yeah anyway. Ajimu says "i used 1 of my skills and now you can bust the universe so go wild".

Back