• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mechikabura massive Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Akreious said:
Not really relevant but there's a precident for a being that's 3D to spontaneously become a 4D entity in Infinite Zamasu. So to those who are saying you don't become 4D for absorbing timelines, the whole idea is already in canon.
I mean, tbf, Infinity Zamasu didn't utilize an avatar at all and just straight up shows himself in his 4D form to instill despair to everyone until Zeno said hi and go yeet. That example was far more obvious than that of Mechi's.

Dragopentling said:
Akreious said:
Not really relevant but there's a precident for a being that's 3D to spontaneously become a 4D entity in Infinite Zamasu. So to those who are saying you don't become 4D for absorbing timelines, the whole idea is already in canon.
I mean, tbf, Infinity Zamasu didn't utilize an avatar at all and just straight up shows himself in his 4D form to instill despair to everyone until Zeno said hi and go yeet. That example was far more obvious than that of Mechi's.
That's because at no point someone with a power tailored to save the day pull Goku and co out of Zamasu's zone of influence.

Also just showing up in person is what Zamasu does in DBH after somehow surviving Zeno's erase.

So I guess the whole consent is that absorbing or fusing with a space time continuum automatically makes you 4D, correct? Regardless of any situation?

Well either way he did definitely fuse with a Black Hole that was absorbing Time, so he should probably get Higher Dimensional Existence for that at least whether or not absorbing the Timelines would have made him 4-D.

Alright, noted. But if future versus threads has notable members, especially here, saying otherwise (sans the people here that don't agree).....then we'd clearly have something wrong.

Kepekley23 said:
That was because he wasn't done absorbing the multiverse just yet.
Wouldn't this mean Mechi should actually be Nigh-Omnipresent since he didn't finish absorbing the whole multiverse?

Imma be real. I'd be okay with 4D and Nigh Omnipresent. Straight-up Omnipresence feels like a stretch due to what Ion brought up (which I had totally forgot during the whole debate :p)

But one thing's for certain, Mechi is definitely straight up a 4-D being and removing Higher-Dimensional existence is a no-go.

DB heroes has countless timelines he is indeed Omnipresent in those timelines that he absorbed.

what about the ones he did not absorbed?

Zamasu was becoming truly omnipresent and you can clearly see the difference from him and mechikabura.

I'm gonna rearrange that:

Removing both 4D existence and Omnipresence: Matthew, Cal

Remove only Omnipresence and not the 4D existence: Gyro

Nigh-Omnipresent and 4D existence (proud Version): Kep

If you suggest something else or change your vote I'm gonna upgrade the list

@gyro do you disagree with omnipresence?

Akreious said:
When Zamasu became Infinite Zamasu, it was because he was no longer confined to a physical body, and was becoming one with the "very fabric of the cosmos". That's fusing, which is different to absorbing.

@Lavtop I do disagree, yes. Though you should probably tally up all members "votes" rather than just the staff's

@gyro is your position the correct one on my post? There are 3 options

I would prefer to only count staff members vote since they are unbiased, and the discussion was Kep supported by all the Dragonball supporter against me and Cal.

the franchise popularity would, as you can see in the thread, influence a lot.

but I will add them from now.

So admin can't be biased? i don't think this logic should work since you can see throught this thread that even an admin can disagree only with bias.

In the wiki, not only Admin's opinion count, but all the members who have participate on this thread, every opinion are relevant (in an extend tho), we don't only count admin, but also all the member no matter the franchise since every people who disagree with your reasoning gived argument and you can't ignore them.

so Only admin vote for such basic CRT is not good at all

Reading half of this I agree with the downgrade as well and disagree with Omnipresence/Nigh-Omnipresence/Higher-Dimensional Existence.

Admins are not without fault and certainly not immune to bias nor do they claim to be. Best example is when staff heavily disagreed with timeless Void in dragon Ball and specifically made the page with dragon Ball in mind and the moment they qualified, the pivoted and had a problem with the timeless Void page as awhole.

You cannot tell me there's no bias in that.

Wouldn't this mean Mechi should actually be Nigh-Omnipresent since he didn't finish absorbing the whole multiverse?

Probably, but he still has a "would have become Omnipresent" thing going on for him.

"The most logical vote is the one who agrees with me"

Either that or the one who suggests a dancing contest.

Well reading through most of the thread, I share Eficiente's views. I agree with the downgrades as well.

Since I had time I upgraded all the votes, I have even Contacted Elizhaa since she was the only one staff memeber supporting Kep and she said she is neutral for now.

if someone is sure about his position and want to be counted in one of the 3 options or be removed just say that, I will just upgrade, check the votes

The real cal howard said:
Seriously, sorry for ranting earlier. I quite literally have no idea what I typed while I was typing it, and I still don't know what I said.
We've all been there at least once during heated threads like this. Don't sweat it, man.

Ok, if Mechikabura can't freely interact within what he has absorbed as an omnipresent being, and is just something in his "stomach" that boosted his powers, I'm fine with the downgrade. It seems pretty obvious that he is not nigh-omnipresent with what is outside of his "stomach".

@antoniofer where I have to put your vote? In the first or second option? there are 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back