• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mechikabura massive Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of whether of not Vegito punching him is a anri-feat its more a problem that he has zero feats or statements of Higher Dimensional Existence or Omnipresence besides the fact he absorbed Time, and as mentioned absorbing Time isn't fusing with it and he has no evidence to prove he did fuse with it and didn't simply devour it to fuel his power.

> Regardless of whether or not Vegito punching him is a anri-feat its more a problem that he has zero feats or statements of Higher Dimensional Existence or Omnipresence

"This is history. All of time is within Mechikabura."

Mechikabura absorbed the entirety of the 4-D multiverse into himself and it was explicitly that all of time existed within him.

This is super straightforward and didn't take me more than a second of factchecking to find.

Yes he absorbed it and has it inside him, but their no evidence that he fused with it and his existence expanded to be Omnipresent throughout all of what was once Time, all it shows is he has a 2-B Pocket Dimension and has the power of all those Timelines.

Kepekley23 said:
Mechikabura kinda absorbed the entirety of time and space into himself, which would make his essence omnipresent by default.
Not even close, it doesn't fit with the description of omnipresent in every single aspect

You just need to affect a normal body to affect him While for truly omnipresent characters you need to affect all the time space

Also they were affecting him since they damaged him and he can regenerate thanks to the power of time Plus zero description implying anything close to omnipresent You are just basing it on absorbing time, that's all

Also that remember me that his Regenerationn should be low godly without type 8 since there are literally no evidence for him being immortal as long as time exist, he was just rewinding his injures via time power With no further explanations

I agree that compressing and absorbing the multiverse into himself does not automatically mean being omnipresent.

As for being higher-dimensional, technically the multiverse would have to be able to fit inside of him, but this is comicbook (lack of) logic, so if it is not spelled out, that may not be the case, given that 3-D characters interact with him in a normal manner. Then again, that is also common plot-induced stupidity within comicbook stories.

> Yes he absorbed it and has it inside him, but their no evidence that he fused with it and his existence expanded to be Omnipresent throughout all of what was once Time, all it shows is he has a 2-B Pocket Dimension and has the power of all those Timelines.

This is needlessly strict and makes no sense. The scan explicitly shows the scenes of Chronoa and co.'s battles in other timelines as a way to demonstrate that Mechikabura is now one with every single one of them and that they all exist within his essence. He is quite blatantly portorayed as being one with all of history.

> Not even close, it doesn't fit with the description of omnipresent in every single aspect

The vast majority of 'omnipresent' villain characters in this wiki can and continue to be affected by 'normal' hero characters. Only thing I can see here is maybe "X speed in his avatar, Omnipresent in his true essence".

> Also that remember me that his Regenerationn should be low godly without type 8 since there are literally no evidence for him being immortal as long as time exist, he was just rewinding his injures via time power With no further explanations

It is pretty clearly explained. Mechikabura absorbs all time and space and thus becomes effectively unkillable and capable of massive Regenerationn based on it. This is Type 8.

So, Mechikabura did actually absorbed all timelines to himself, turning him in the multiverse, then the events develop inside of him and what they fight is merely his embodiment?

Kepekley23 said:
Mechikabura kinda absorbed the entirety of time and space into himself, which would make his essence omnipresent by default.
No, it just gives 4D manipulation of said concepts. While he may have some 4D-esque buffs, it doesn't necessarily mean 4D existence. That's like calling Kamijou Touma a HD existence just because he can harm things up to 9 or 10D level with said ability IB.

Antoniofer said:
So, Mechikabura did actually absorbed all timelines to himself, turning him in the multiverse, then the events develop inside of him and what they fight is merely his embodiment?
No. They got pulled out of him by Demigra.

Why is people saying that 3D characters can affect Mechikabura? That's blatant downplaying since these "3D beings" are throwing around 2-B levels of Firepower like they're nothing. No, Mechikabura was hit with and was affected by 4D Energies. There is 0 "3D hitting 4D" here.

PaChi2 said:
This feels like a Pokemon vs DB thread.

Boi

Is Mechikabura fighting Arceus or something?
Because everything has an agenda, PaChi. Dude behind the thread doesn't even care about Pokémon.

That's what you say... but who's to say that OP isnt an alter account you made to downgrade DBH?

Hm intensifies suspicious
And if it wasnt clear, Im joking.

I agree with downgrading something Kep pointed out, only Mechi's true essence is Omnipresent, the Mechi fought by Vegetto very clearly isn't.

I'm neutral on the 4D stuff given Trunk's sword had the essence of Toki-Toki, who quite literally is time and lays eggs of time.

Someone get AKM and Zenkai here.

Though I'm in full agreement with Kep's reasoning.

I suppose that Kepekley makes good points. Removing these abilities may not be necessary then.

I'll have a big response later.

But for now, you guys do know, the only reason demigras chain pulled them out of mechi, was because he asked the dragon to give him the power of light to combat Mechis darkness right?

Even then, the power of light didnt work. The best it allowed was for the cast to be pulled out

Mechikabura has shown literally zero evidence of any essence, avatar, true form, or whatever, as far as we are told their is only the one very non-omnipresent Mechikabura that the characters fight, and any attempt to explain Omnipresence through essence and whatever is a much bigger leap of logic then just saying he absorbed Time but didn't fuse with it to become Omnipresent.

> Mechikabura has shown literally zero evidence of any essence, avatar, true form, or whatever,

Assuming that Mechikabura was physically appearing inside the multiverse he just absorbed into himself, it's obvious that he is manifesting through an 'avatar' body, especially considering he was regenerating based on time, the essence of which had been consumed by him.

There are several franchises with characters who embody the literal planet/universe/multiverse or whatever manifesting inside it, this is absolutely no different.

Well, I am not well-informed about what is true or false here, and am extremely busy, so I have to unsubscribe. You can send me a message if you need my help after you have reached a conclusion.

Kep he wasn't inside himself. They fought him on the outside. Demigra pulled the cast outside of him and the time patrollers who "on your left"ed during the end were never in him to begin with.

> My goodness Kep he wasn't inside himself. They fought him on the outside. Demigra pulled the cast outside of him

I'm fairly sure the fight took place in the Demon Realm, which is part of Universe 7, and thus part of Mechikabura. If you concede that Demigra pulled them out of Mechikabura's influence through Light, that makes this entire argument irrelevant to begin with.

> The vast majority of 'omnipresent' villain characters in this wiki can and continue to be affected by 'normal' hero characters. Only thing I can see here is maybe "X speed in his avatar, Omnipresent in his true essence".

Appealing authority will not change the fact that This contradict what is written in the wiki

> So, Mechikabura did actually absorbed all timelines to himself, turning him in the multiverse, then the events develop inside of him and what they fight is merely his embodiment?

No, if this is true they can post some evidence but literally nothing suggest that You can easily check all this thread and the old one

> It is pretty clearly explained. Mechikabura absorbs all time and space and thus becomes effectively unkillable and capable of massive Regenerationn based on it. This is Type 8.

Since it is pretty explained can you post it? Because it is not, they just said that he has an unlimited Regenerationn thanks to power of time How this is type 8 instead of low godly? How you can assume that he is immortal as long as time exists

How can you assume that there a true mechikabura when nothing suggest that? There aren't even statements

There is just is body, a 3D body with the void inside where he absorbs time to empower himself

You are just, again, basing all you assumptions on this scan of "chronoa" saying all the time with mechikabura completely ignoring the fact that he has just a normal body and nothing more.

But Mechikabura has no proof he became the Multiverse itself, in fact the whole Timelines being inside his Pocket Dimension instead of outside to be fused with and become Omnipresent with is even more counter evidence, does he even have a shred of anything close to evidence besides him having Absorbing all of Tim? Are we just making a huge assumption that absorbing=fusion leading to Omnipresence, because so far I have seen zero evidence besides this assumption.

If the confirmation was due to the Mechi they were fighting to be a mere 3D avatar, then I can kinda believe Mechi's omnipresence, though more so along the feeling of "ruling stands" instead of "ruling confirmed"

They is nothing in the summary or Manga panels that even hint to avatars, so unless someone who is knowledgeable in Japanese has something new to say about the untranslated Manga panels then all this talks of essences and avatars is just being made up to justify a power with little to no evidence.

> Appealing authority will not change the fact that This contradict what is written in the wiki

Was this meant to be a counter-argument to anything? I am using what is written in the wiki.

> Since it is pretty explained can you post it? Because it is not, they just said that he has an unlimited Regenerationn thanks to power of time How this is type 8 instead of low godly? How you can assume that he is immortal as long as time exists

It was explicitly stated that Mechikabura was using the time he absorbed to regenerate, thus Type 8 based on time. And likely Low-Godly or beyond as well, as you just said. They aren't mutually exclusive.

Kepekley23 said:
> No, it just gives 4D manipulation of said concepts.
No, this is wrong. All the multiverse would exist as part of Mechikabura. This is quite literally the same thing as claiming that your cells being 4-D wouldn't make you 4-D.
You can have HD manipulation and still only be 3D. You can also have reality/time/space manipulation and still be just 3D (unless you're using avatars). I probably stated that quoted previous line in an easily misinterpreted way.

Dragopentling said:
If the confirmation was due to the Mechi they were fighting to be a mere 3D avatar, then I can kinda believe Mechi's omnipresence, though more so along the feeling of "ruling stands" instead of "ruling confirmed"
There isn't nothing like that, you can easily read all the chapter and the 3 summaries

15 minutes at best

And you will understand by yourself how completely unfounded are the assumptions they are making

true Mechikabura (no evidence or statements) They are fighting an avatar (no evidence or statements) Omnipresent but big as normal body (the entire chapter is anti feat) Higher dimensional existence (get blitzed by 3D being and damaged by them) Type 8 immortality (no feats or statements)

> You can have HD manipulation and still only be 3D. You can also have reality/time/space manipulation and still be just 3D

That is basic common sense, but irrelevant, since it isn't quite the argument. The point is that Mechikabura literally absorbed all space and time into his being, which would make him 4-D.

But still no evidences and just assumptions

That is the reason why people and staff member agree with me instead of you.

So what we are gonna do? Can you post some evidences?

Because I'm pretty sure that if they didn't change idea, it's 4 or 5 staff members against you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back