• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mechikabura massive Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can solve this by answering simple questions

Did Mechikabura manifest himself inside his chest, which is what contained history? No.

Did the cast fight him outside of his dimension? Yes. Demigra pulled them out of his chest.

Is there any proof that Mechikabura could do omnipresent shiz when the cast was fighting him? No.

Kepekley23 said:
> Did the cast fight him outside of his dimension? Yes. Demigra pulled them out of his chest.

That was because he wasn't done absorbing the multiverse just yet.
Not my problem that he got ****** by the squad before he could do that.

PaChi2 said:
That's because fiction rarely portrays omnipresence as it should.
Then those characters should be downgraded too, not only Mechikaboola.

What is the point to put them at omnipresent if they are not truly omnipresent?

The problem with Mechikaboola is that he shown nothing, it's never stated that you have to affect the entire multiverse to damage him, plus the fact that he fought with that body doesn't help, having time stored in that black hole sphere doesn't grant you anything beside what shown, so the regen ability.

People are actually claiming that you need 2B range to affect him, when it's never shown or stated. And his body contradict that too. Since what is shown is that by punching his body you can damage ALL his essence.

@Lavtop true omnipresent characters are not "interesting" characters.

For example: Yog.

I dont care about this DBH fella.

I'd say Yog is more a problem based on how Lovecraft portrayed his monsters as never humainzed in anyway so they lacked any interesting traits besides how Eldritch they are. Though it's also a case of the Omnipresent characters being the God of the verse or whatever, and writers prefer to keep that type of character distant and Emotionless so that they don't DeM the plot away.

Why was my post literally not countered?

@Lavtop

can you please structure your comment easier for me to follow?

"Literally they have the same dimensionality. I have already proved it"

Where have you proved this. I gave you specific reasons why they have 4th dimensional power. If they have 4th dimensional power they can interact with a 4th dimensional being. Zen'o is a 3-D being who interacted with 4th dimensional Zamasu

Both Xeno Goku and Vegeta have been stated to be threats to time in SSJ4. This scales to Vegito. The Keysword is powered by Chronoa and Toki-Toki's time power. You do realize the form Mechikabura takes (Time power unleashed) is the same power Chronoa used originally, correct? Both have 4-D attacking power to affect him.

Please, stop ignoring this fact. The cast have 4-D power, whether you like it or not.

The manga and the arcade game have the same conclusion in similar fashion. Demigra asked for the power of light to counter Mechi's darkness which is why he could pull the cast out of his body. Before this he could not do anything to him

Staff members sans Kep, it honestly seems like you are purposefully ignoring my posts regarding 4th dimensional power and agreeing with Lavtop despite him not making any relevant claims and just saying "I have already proved this!!!"

I have yet to see any reason why Vegito and Trunks affecting Mechikabura downgrades him from being a 4th dimensional being. Should we downgrade Zen'o in this case? Mechikabura clearly absorbed the multiverse in the end according to chronoa and even she couldn't reset time because time was sealed away alongside Mechikabura in the scan I provided. Toki-Toki himself was the only character capable of fixing everything.

Zen'o doesn't have Higher Dimensional Existence so theirs nothing to downgrade as he already is a 3D being with 4D powers.

And once again absorbing something doesn't equal to fusing with it, he could absorb an infinite number of infinite universes and it still wouldn't be proof for Omnipresence because theirs is literally nothing say absorbing them increased the size of his presence, the only thing we see of that is a Pocket Dimension linked to his body where he stores the Timelines, but that's no more large size/Omnipresence then Kirby or Rimuru's Pocket Dimensions. If theirs any quote that mentions increasing his size of existence increasing, speeding his essence across the absorbed Timelines, or creating Avatars then fine it's Omnipresence but I have seen little beyond Kep's headcanon to explain the anti-feats of a ability that he doesn't have any feats for.

Everything12 said:
Zen'o doesn't have Higher Dimensional Existence so theirs nothing to downgrade as he already is a 3D being with 4D powers.

And once again absorbing something doesn't equal to fusing with it, he could absorb an infinite number of infinite universes and it still wouldn't be proof for Omnipresence because theirs is literally nothing say absorbing them increased the size of his presence, the only thing we see of that is a Pocket Dimension linked to his body where he stores the Timelines, but that's no more large size/Omnipresence then Kirby or Rimuru's Pocket Dimensions. If theirs any quote that mentions increasing his size of existence increasing, speeding his essence across the absorbed Timelines, or creating Avatars then fine it's Omnipresence but I have seen little beyond Kep's headcanon to explain the anti-feats of a ability that he doesn't have any feats for.
If you can have 4D power while still 3D, your entier argument against Mechikabura falls apart.

I mean being 3D with 4D power would still remove Omnipresence and Higher Dimensional Existence, as being 4D in form is kinda the minimum requirement for the second one, and as the first one is built upon the idea of fusing with 4D Timelines he would also need a 4D Existence to be Omnipresent on a 4D scale.

Everything12 said:
I mean being 3D with 4D power would still remove Omnipresence and Higher Dimensional Existence, as being 4D in form is kinda the minimum requirement for the second one, and as the first one is built upon the idea of fusing with 4D Timelines he would also need a 4D Existence to be Omnipresent on a 4D scale.
No, being 3D with 4D powers remove your only argument that isn't 'but he wasn't directly said to be omnipresent !' since he was fighting people with 4D powers so you can't use them fighting him against him being 4D.

Just like Zeno nuking Zamasu can't be used to say he wasn't 4D.

He's not omnipresent deal with the fact. Get over it and treat it like any other ducking franchise where you don't care about how strong the character is. God.

I'm very very gone right now but even then I VNs tell that the guy has zero omnipresent feats while outside of his Eg, which is where 100% of his matches happen. Don't be that guy who cares more bout making his characters strong then making them accurate. I've been that Yy before SMD ive regretted it. I'm sorry for those times. But the question is...will you be? Will you actually be the person who regretted eanking the characters to the level you got them at even though you know in your heart it's false?

The real cal howard said:
He's not omnipresent deal with the fact. Get over it and treat it like any other ducking franchise where you don't care about how strong the character is. God.
I'm very very gone right now but even then I VNs tell that the guy has zero omnipresent feats while outside of his Eg, which is where 100% of his matches happen. Don't be that guy who cares more bout making his characters strong then making them accurate. I've been that Yy before SMD ive regretted it. I'm sorry for those times. But the question is...will you be? Will you actually be the person who regretted eanking the characters to the level you got them at even though you know in your heart it's false?
Our standards say otherwise, you're the one who need to get over something, if we treat DBH like any other vers, either he is omnipresent or your pet vers get downgraded.

'Will you regret wanking ?' say the dude who's in a fit because his pet vers has a character with nigh omnipresence who'd get downgraded if we applied the standards he is using but he only want it applied to specific verses.

Guys, Cal is simply fed up with the situation, regardless whether he's in the right or wrong. It's the same old shit with Pokémon and Dragon Ball over and over. Who wouldn't feel tiresome from it all?

Dragopentling said:
Guys, Cal is simply fed up with the situation, regardless whether he's in the right or wrong. It's the same old shit with Pokémon and Dragon Ball over and over. Who wouldn't feel tiresome from it all?
'He's feeling upset !!!' isn't an excuse, we're all in the exact same discussion and all of us just handled normaly and he isn't upset because 'muh tiresome', he's upset because the thread shifted and once again, we're all in the same boat so he has no reason to not just 'get over it' as he say like everyone else.

Except it wasn't about pokemon at all and the only link to pokemon here is that Cal is clearly speaking from bias due to it.

I going to say this clearly, I think that just absorbing Timelines and showing it in a Pocket Dimension in your body is not enough evidence, I look at the summary and the manga scans and I see no evidence of him getting any larger in existence. His body is clearly as 3-D and as human sized as ever and their is no mention of a "essence" that is the size of the Timelines he consumed that has to be brought down to permanently deal with him, to me it just seemed like he absorbed all of Time and is now using it to increase his powers and make himself immortal and nothing else.

This whole argument otherwise seems to be based that if he absorbed the timelines then he must be as big as the Timelines now, and I'm trying to figure out where this thought process is coming from.

Dragomer said:
Dragopentling said:
'He's feeling upset !!!' isn't an excuse, we're all in the exact same discussion and all of us just handled normaly and he isn't upset because 'muh tiresome', he's upset because the thread shifted and once again, we're all in the same boat so he has no reason to not just 'get over it' as he say like everyone else.
Except it wasn't about pokemon at all and the only link to pokemon here is that Cal is clearly speaking from bias due to it.
I'm not trying to defend him here though. I'm just saying that a handful of us here are at that mental point where one of us is bound to snap back, if not done so several times already.

p.s. Again, someone keeps misinterpreting my comments. I might as well have not said anything....SMFH.

Everything12 said:
I going to say this clearly, I think that just absorbing Timelines and showing it in a Pocket Dimension in your body is not enough evidence, I look at the summary and the manga scans and I see no evidence of him getting any larger in existence. His body is clearly as 3-D and as human sized as ever and their is no mention of a "essence" that is the size of the Timelines he consumed that has to be brought down to permanently deal with him, to me it just seemed like he absorbed all of Time and is now using it to increase his powers and make himself immortal and nothing else.
This whole argument otherwise seems to be based that if he absorbed the timelines then he must be as big as the Timelines now, and I'm trying to figure out where this thought process is coming from.
I think it may come from the logic that any type of manipulation of multiple space-time continuums warrants 4D existence, which would include assimilation/absorption. I'm not sure about any undisclosed details, but apparently absorption of space-time continuums perhaps means you're said to encompass and transcend such 3D content to the point where you ascend to a higher plane of existence (aka 4D+).

That's how I'm seeing it, but I'm probably wrong, anyways.

Well I guess I can see Higher Dimensional Existence if the fact that he fused, not just absorbed but fused with, a black hole that was absorbing Time was brought up, that seems good enough evidence to say his body became 4-D by fusing with a 4-D black hole, still isn't evidence for Omnipresence but it seems good enough for Higher Dimensional Existence.

It seems like he definitely absorbed timelines, but hadn't become one with them. If he's portrayed to fight and be defeated with a physical and obviously not universe/timeline-sized body, then he shouldn't be omnipresent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back