• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Meat Boy vs. Meat

Jackythejack

They/Them
as a way to christen the Meat Boy page, here's a fight invoking Meat Boy, and I'll probably add Doctor Fetus in a fight later. So, basically, Dr. Fetus had talked to Shang Tsung about borrowing a creation to kill Meat Boy. Shang Tsung basically said "I got you fam" and gave Dr. Fetus and pushed Meat in his direction. Given some time, Meat encountered Meat Boy, and since Meat stood in Meat Boy's way, now they must fight. Basic Meat Boy is used, and not his future form. Fight takes place in a meat factory, and speed is equalized. Death is decided by either death or KO, as Meat can't really do much to kill Meat Boy permanently. Who wins?

Meat Boy-

Meat-

Knocking out Meat Boy is actually quite hard. As a result of his Regenerationn, he can heal from being beaten to a pulp in quite a short amount of time. I think that, eventually, Meat Boy will be able to wear out and beat Meat despite the AP advantage.

Alright, one for Meat Boy, then.

~~I feel like Meat Boy beating Meat is a huge innuendo~~

Back