• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
Speed Equalized

Both have prior knowledge and a day of prep(No Fetus can't access nukes with that.)

Battle takes place in Fetus's throne room

Both 9-A

Start 10 meters away

Dr. Fetus: 0

Guts: 0

Inconclusive: 0

I might be underselling Dr. Fetus, but, saving for his ap advantage, he really doesn't seem to be anything special when compared to Guts's... everything

I might be underselling Dr. Fetus, but, saving for his ap advantage, he really doesn't seem to be anything special when compared to Guts's... everything
Let's see, spammed hundreds of clones that can and will harm those comparable to Fetus(the literal one thing I was worried about), they just have shit durability, the possibility of some of Fetus's mechs being in play like Big Slugger, a homing rocket launcher that one-shots those comparable to Fetus, the ability to teleport which he can and will use to get out of combos of attacks on his person, the ability to fly and shoot homing energy balls, the works.

Last edited:
If they have shit durability Guts annihilates the clones immediately by swinging Dragon Slayer around a bit. The sword is several meters long so it clears dozens of them within a few seconds.

Rocket gets blocked with Dragon Slayer.

Energy balls get blocked with Dragon Slayer.

Ranged attacks mostly get negged entirely honestly.

If they have shit durability Guts annihilates the clones immediately by swinging Dragon Slayer around a bit. The sword is several meters long so it clears dozens of them within a few seconds.

Rocket gets blocked with Dragon Slayer.

Energy balls get blocked with Dragon Slayer.

Ranged attacks mostly get negged entirely honestly.
And then another few hundred comes, rinse and repeat

Probably true, the possibility that Fetus just teleports into the air and shoots at Guts while he's busy dealing with the clones is real though.

I'm pretty sure they're bigger than Dragon Slayer is wide lmfao

Which Guts continues to effortlessly annihilate.

Rockets that get blocked with Dragon Slayer while he tanks and negs the clones.

Show scans for that as Guts can and will use Dragon Slayer as a shield.

Which Guts continues to effortlessly annihilate.

Rockets that get blocked with Dragon Slayer while he tanks and negs the clones.

Show scans for that as Guts can and will use Dragon Slayer as a shield.
Wide swing with Dragon Slayer, suddenly there's clones on the side Dragon Slayer just swung, and also behind Guts as well,that's what makes Fetus a nasty guy to fight.

While he's risking getting punched by clones with a 3x AP advantage on him?

They're literally bigger than Fetus himself lol

Guts can effortlessly change the direct of Dragon Slayer's swing. Clones appear behind him, oh, their dead, in front, oh they died to, oh no they all die.

Yes. Guts is skilled enough to do that lol. And you act as if an AP advantage means much when Guts has fought characters with significant AP advantages on him while missing body parts and bleeding out, and while suffering significant mental stress at the same time. Guts specifically fights characters with AP advantages over him in bulk.

So... Not that big. Dragon Slayer is also bigger than Fetus himself.

Guts can effortlessly change the direct of Dragon Slayer's swing. Clones appear behind him, oh, their dead, in front, oh they died to, oh no they all die.

Yes. Guts is skilled enough to do that lol. And you act as if an AP advantage means much when Guts has fought characters with significant AP advantages on him while missing body parts and bleeding out, and while suffering significant mental stress at the same time. Guts specifically fights characters with AP advantages over him in bulk.

So... Not that big. Dragon Slayer is also bigger than Fetus himself.
And they're immediately replaced, the only real way to stop clones from constantly keeping Guts busy is to hit Fetus hard enough to stagger him, and that'd prove a challenge in of itself, and this is excluding the fact Guts likely will have to deal with a mech of some kind.

I know that, it's just he can't get hit a ridiculous amount of times, or at all in terms of certain parts of Fetus's arsenal, and expect to live through it.

Is Dragon Slayer wider than Guts is by a fair margin? If it ain't well... yeah. There's not much stopping the balls from slipping past the big ass slab of Iron and dealing damage, likely won't work more than once cause Guts can dodge, they don't home so much its impossible to dodge, it's just tricky.

Also Fetus is a sore loser and can and will bring the entire big ass building down on Guts if his suit is heavily damaged enough. So Guts has to make any big hits kill because otherwise he's getting a building dropped on his ass and an incon of "both died, the end" is forced. It's a possibility, but I think Guts would at least try to land a solid hit at the meaty bits.

And they're immediately replaced, the only real way to stop clones from constantly keeping Guts busy is to hit Fetus hard enough to stagger him, and that'd prove a challenge in of itself, and this is excluding the fact Guts likely will have to deal with a mech of some kind.
The clones being replace doesn't mean they'll be of much use anyway if Guts keeps annihilating them with zero effort.

What kind of mechs?
I know that, it's just he can't get hit a ridiculous amount of times, or at all in terms of certain parts of Fetus's arsenal, and expect to live through it.
He won't get hit that many times in the first place, and he can most certainly take an incredible amount of hits and live through it.
Is Dragon Slayer wider than Guts is by a fair margin? If it ain't well... yeah. There's not much stopping the balls from slipping past the big ass slab of Iron and dealing damage, likely won't work more than once cause Guts can dodge, they don't home so much its impossible to dodge, it's just tricky.
There's nothing stopping Guts from just hitting the energy balls away either. Or, as you just said, dodging them.
Also Fetus is a sore loser and can and will bring the entire big ass building down on Guts if his suit is heavily damaged enough. So Guts has to make any big hits kill because otherwise he's getting a building dropped on his ass and an incon of "both died, the end" is forced. It's a possibility, but I think Guts would at least try to land a solid hit at the meaty bits.
I mean... A single hit to the suit is probably gonna cut through it rather effectively given the Dragon Slayer scales to easily one-shotting Apostles previously comparable to Guts. In any situation where Guts gets close enough to Fetus to where he can cut it Fetus also gets bomb spammed at the same time and the suit just gets completely destroyed.

The clones being replace doesn't mean they'll be of much use anyway if Guts keeps annihilating them with zero effort.

What kind of mechs?

He won't get hit that many times in the first place, and he can most certainly take an incredible amount of hits and live through it.

There's nothing stopping Guts from just hitting the energy balls away either. Or, as you just said, dodging them.

I mean... A single hit to the suit is probably gonna cut through it rather effectively given the Dragon Slayer scales to easily one-shotting Apostles previously comparable to Guts. In any situation where Guts gets close enough to Fetus to where he can cut it Fetus also gets bomb spammed at the same time and the suit just gets completely destroyed.
Still means he's getting zerged and has to multi-task between dealing with projectiles and clones

Usually a giant chainsaw one. Digging Big Slugger out of storage shouldn't be too hard.

I know that, it's still a problem lol

Hitting them away isn't an option they will blow up when struck

The suit does a rather good job at protecting the meaty bits and will get sent flying from one bomb. Fetus will live through that, and well, there's a reason I said something about Guts going for the meaty bits. Cause he kinda has to in order to not get crushed under a big ass building

Back