• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Winter Soldier vs DCEU Batman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gemmysaur

VS Battles
Retired
Bucky Barnes

vs

Bruce Banner

Scenario:
Thanos completed the Infinity Gauntlet ahead of scheduled and decided to goof around. He sent Bucky to Gotham under a guise of a mission given by Cap to kill a certain bat-themed vigilante. Batman noticed the metal-armed assassin is forcing him out for a fight by hurting innocents. Batman then decides to engage.

Round 1: Base Batman

- Standard Equipment for both

Round 2: Armored Batman

- Batman gets the Bat Armor while Bucky gets to borrow Cap's shield

Round 1: Probably Bucky due to his metal arm and probably superior speed.

Round 2:I'm pretty sure Cap's shiled can pierce Batman's armor

Note: I haven't seen Batman Vs Superman

R1 goes to bucky, batman is really good but the really really durable arm will make it really really hard for batman, but this will still be a really really close match...

R2 goes to batman, the armor allowed him to survive several throws through walls, he may have less speed but weapon and gadgets plus enhanced strength would mostlikely even allow the destruction of the cyborg-arm after several hits ^_^

R1 Bucky is just too fast, strong and durable for Batman. R2 Bucky also takes this because he has multiple items that allow him to match Batman(Shield, and Arm).Plus he is just plain faster.

Hmmm. DCEU with suit got attacked by non-weakned Sups at beginning of battle and didn't die. That is one impressive feat. And it's not like Cap has the patriotic shield. It's Bucky. "0h! Bucky used C@p sh&ild and be@t up Ir0n M@n!" For 2 seconds.

Stronger and faster and more durable. I don't care Batman's intelligent he got manipulated anyway. And also the Super Soldier Serum makes people clever too. The Grappling Hook can't grapple Cap's shield. And Bucky is pretty used with Cap's shield.

Bruce Reb said:
You do realize the second matchup is a fat AP win for Batman, don't you?
Well, the armor should weigh and slow him down. Speed and reflexes are more important in a battle than most people realize.

And I thought no one would ever notice that. Good eyes guys.

EDIT

R1

Bucky - Gwyn Gsin GKS77

Bats -

Inconclusive - Bruce Reb

- - -

R2

Bucky - Gwyn GKS77

Bats - Gsn

Inconclusive -

- - -

No reasoning - Bruce Reb

Need clarification - Spino75dino

- - -

On another note, do you guys think I should remove round 2 entirely? It's only now that I saw it as being Likely Building level durability (though I question its reasoning).

Oh, and this thread is a year old, almost, so I should probably redo this anyway.

Round 1 to Bucky via speed

Round 2 for me is Inconclusive. Bucky is faster but that beasty bat-armour is a bit too durable for Bucky to bypass.

R1 - Bucky. Reasoning: They seem to be even except for the fact that Bucky is much faster, so my vote goes to him.

R2 - Batman. Reasoning: Durabilty, there's no way Bucky can breach his armor. Batman is great strategist, he'd find a way to hit Bucky straight on with time, and one blow is all he really needs.

R1: Bucky wins because he's faster thus giving him the advantage.

R2: Batman would win because his armor is pretty durable and Bucky will have a very hard time trying his best to even scratch it.

R1: Winter Soldier takes the majority through superior speed and strength with his metal arm, as well as his skill with ranged weaponry that will give Batman an extremely difficult time, even with his costume being resistant to bullets.

R2: Despite his inferior speed, Batman should take this through durability. Bucky can put up a good fight, but all he could do is use the shield to try to chip away at Batman's armor while blocking attacks, while if Bruce gets in even a single solid hit, the Winter Soldier lacks the durability to shrug it off.

R1 goes to Bucky. Too fast, strong, and any of his winter soldier gear would be able put Bruce down. R2 still goes to Bucky. cap was able to pierce quinjets, ultron, and iron mans armor with the shield, put that in buckys arm and he breaks that bat armor easily

Um, dudes? Bats looks like he's destroying Darksied Forces left and right in the Justice League trailers. That's something.

Current Tally:

R1

Bucky (8)
- Gwyn, Gsin, GKS77, Kru, Bruce Reb, Senbon Byakuya, Dinobot, Hithere

Bats (0)

R2

Bucky (3)
- Gwyn, GKS77, Hithere

Bats (4) - Gsn, Bruce Reb, Senbon Byakuya, Dinobot

Inconclusive (1) - Kru

So... considering this has been under the radar for a month + 1 day, I think it's safe to add R1. R2 though, while a better fight than R1 imo, is still too divided.

Yeah. I think this should be closed now, so I will. Ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back