• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mcu what if…? Crt rough draft

O yeah also
Strange supreme post fusion gets class T lifting strength via being able to restrain ultron
Amped peggy and tchalla (if they get the key) get class T lifting strength în their amped key as well
Also would infinite Killmonger get an key/profile or nah?

I tried scaling it to the metal grates and the space in between them but then some of the shots had them like 3x the height of Bucky and other times they were like half his height. Plus in the actual scene, they somehow go from 1 metal grate away from the top to 2 metal grates away in a single cut
The problem with that I think is that we don't see how far they are from the top so there'd be some level of guess work even using the real height
Also yeah this^

Ok, um has anyone calced Thor powering NY electricity
Just looking it up, idk how accurate this is since I've never tried to calc something like this before, but NYC apparently uses 11 billion watt-hours per day. Watt-hours to watts is dividing the watt-hour by the amount of time its used. So 11 billion divided by 24 gives us 458333333.333 watts or the same number of joules.

It'd be a 9-A feat if this is even how you would measure it.

Back