• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mcu what if…? Crt rough draft

In my opinion, Infinity Ultron durability, should be straight up Low 2-C. He tanks multiple attacks from the Watcher, a Galaxy exploding in his face when he was giant and he was unaffected by his own explosions, like the galactic one and the two planetary ones.
Considering he constantly power himself up with the Stones, his durability should scale directly to them.
Captain Marvel cracked only his armor, and to do it she had to drag him to the center of a planet to use it's heat to weaken it, so obviously she doesn't scale.

And for AP I don't think there are many doubts that he should be Low 2-C.

Why? We see him physically contend with The Watcher and he's also able to do the whole retcon punch thing without the stones at all

I feel Tier 6 is really just downplaying. Due has shown consistent tier 5 to 4 stuff. At the bare minimum, he's 3-C even without the Universal feat
Iirc vultron punches had the stones effect Implying he used the stones against watcher
Doesn't Matter he still though some hits

Due has shown consistent tier 5 to 4 stuff
With the stones

At the bare minimum, he's 3-C
With the stones

I fine with giving him a straight Low 2-C rating, but I don't think its correct to say he's Low 2-C at every moment or else he wouldn't need to do stuff like destroy a mountain with three stones.

There are nine ends, and only two are 6-C. Of those two they're also bare minimum 20 times higher than the energy given from the first snap that damaged Thanos' arm.

Its not a 6-C feat. Its either Tier 8 or Tier 7.
Pretty sure the actual number for the snap was never seen since rocket just turned to a different hologram

Back