• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mcu what if…? Crt rough draft

Here's my view on timeline scaling
  • The Infinity Stones cross scaling is fine imo, since they're one of the big timeline split reasons and are treated as the same across any universe barring minor differences
  • I agree with Main TL -> Alt TL scaling, but not for the reverse
So as an example
  • I think using Infinity Ultron to justify a 3-A to Low 2-C Main TL IG's is understandable
Low 2-C Thanos is cinema
  • I'm against stuff like scaling Vision to 6-C or scaling Main TL CM to What If CM's showings like the core smash
Agreed; not sure if that means we can scale Marvel to her canon counterpart or if we should just stick to the objective feats (the latter, imo, is better)

Agreed; not sure if that means we can scale Marvel to her canon counterpart or if we should just stick to the objective feats (the latter, imo, is better)
Vision wouldn't be scaled to 6-C anyways and tbh What If captain marvel has some pretty good feats some better and some right in the range of her main counterpart but all worth keeping in in terms of MCU calc's

• WM 1 = IM 2 but it scrapped with IM 4, Repulsor = IM 4/6 Repulsor
  • WM 2/Iron Patriot scales to Extremis guys
  • WM 3/Civil War scales above IP and possibly to IM 44/Civil War via comparable showings vs Giant Man
  • WM 4 is stated to be in line with Tony’s best suits that aren’t Nanotechnology, restrained Thanos’ good arm by itself, survived Space Stone squish, tanked Cull etc so it scales to HB 2/IM 49
  • WM 5/Cosmic Iron Patriot > WM 6/EG suit > WM 4
Here's Anonymous' scaling for War Machine btw.

Here’s some new hax thanos with the infinity guantlet could get

Life and death hax with the soul stone

Dimensional travel and wormhole creation with the space stone

Telepathy, telekinesis, gaining high intellect, dream hax and mind control on a universal scale with the mind stone

Here’s the source for all of this https://www.sideshow.com/blog/marvels-infinity-stones-explained

what y’all think?

Back