• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if Thor and Hulk can move quicker than Loki in combat, I suppose that they should scale to him, but was the arrow-catching calculated.

I remember someone else talking about it but the actual calc for that, I remember not where I read.

On rechecking previous threads regarding the MCU, I found no calc about Loki's catching the arrow.

I may have missed it but yeah. Loki probably goes down to subsonic, but I still stand by Thor being subsonic+.

Well, he might be, but we preferably need some calculation proving it.

I requested if its possible to calc in the Official Calc Request Thread, so yeah. I'll wait for that for more possible proof.

Okay, although the notifications for the calculation request thread do not tend to work properly.

Yeah. It's annoying to be constantly on the Recently Updated page, so I'm not holding hopes that we'll get someone to check it some time soon.

If this thread is to be closed, I guess I could always open a new thread for the speed thing later on.

I've tried to change his stats accordingly but i unlocked the page IN CASE someone can fix what i might have overlooked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back