• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Speed is equalized. You get the connection, right? Fight takes place in a large forest, they start 14 meters away from each other and victory via knockout.

XeUp9aGZkXkb

(About the City level feat, well, it wasn't pulled off with Thor's own power...

Basically, it was a chain reaction produced by the efforts of Thor and Iron Man)

With regards to this fight, Nora has the combat speed advantage.

Would Thor's lightning enhanced strikes actually strengthen Nora?

Even if his lightning enhanced strikes didn't strengthen Nora, however, I'd give it to her due to being superior in speed and strength without being strengthened by Thor's lightning.

Sprituallyricalmiraculousindividual said:
Thor solos, he has island level feats lmao jesus
Really? Care to post this Island Level feat of which you speak? Care to elaborate how MCU Thor can even charge up something that strong when he is massively outspeeded?

I like Thor as well. He was and still is my favorite Marvel hero and I get mad at the writers for screwing him up 90% of the time but feats are feats.

Gemmysaur said:
Sprituallyricalmiraculousindividual said:
Thor solos, he has island level feats lmao jesus
Really? Care to post this Island Level feat of which you speak? Care to elaborate how MCU Thor can even charge up something that strong when he is massively outspeeded?
I like Thor as well. He was and still is my favorite Marvel hero and I get mad at the writers for screwing him up 90% of the time but feats are feats.
MCu Thor is not Subsonic lol

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=30955

There are 2 speeds there, 273 m/s which is Subsonic+, and 896 m/s which is Supersonic+. Even if you use those Nora is Hypersonic+ with MHS reflexes and combat speed. She's WAY faster than Thor and she can absorb electricity, which is one of Thor's main abilities. Nora wins.

Good job for posting an AP feat for a speed rating. Anyway, did you even bother reading through it? Sure it was Thor that provided the energy, but it was the heat seal that amped it up by doubling it back into the flying mass.

Also, that is not Island Level. One of our resident calcers has already checked up on that.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Kkapoios/Thor_destroys_Sokovia

It was agreed that Thor vaporizing Sokovia is City Level with required conditions. Lower under his own power.

Speed equal makes for an interesting fight with Nora having an edge with rockets and lightning soak while Thor has the advantage with flight and cool hammer moves.

Else, still a stomp due to large speed gap.

Oh sorry, it had been so long that I forgot speed was equalized, I'll still give it to Nora for her lightning soak, which means Thor can't just spam range, and that makes his flight a lot less useful

Aight, my personal vote is on Thor for being on a higher end of multi-city block level (319 tons.)

Is this speed equalized for combat speed only? If yes, Thor can hypothetically bullrush at MHS+ speeds.

Back