• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ultra Instinct VS 3rd strongest sonic, but it doesn't matter since Ultra Instinct VS MCU Thanos gets the same result, Snap and Goku punches, both get mcqueened

Goku vs. Sonic in general has always been a s*@tstorm of a debate with most of them being horrible stomps

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Didn't Goku bully sonic
I want a SSB Goku vs Classic Super Sonic fight :mad: but it seems Goku one shots. Almost any fight Goku is in he one shots if the opponent doesn't get to use their hax.

goku can surpass time but thanos controls it this fight is all about speed while goku is faster than time thanos can control it giving him the edge #nobias

Thanos reighns said:
goku can surpass time but thanos controls it this fight is all about speed while goku is faster than time thanos can control it giving him the edge #nobias
Goku's not faster than time in base

Thanos reighns said:
Hmm, you seem like a new editor.

And both characters never use time hax in a fight.

I'm gonna go with Goku due to IT and Thanos at least saying something before snapping which gives Goku a chance to love tap

Thanos doesn't snap very fast, he usually snaps kinda dramatically which gives Goku some time to IT and kick

Thanos snapping is faster than Goku doing anything

Also, I don't remember Goku time haxing at the start of a fight

In fact, he doesn't even have time hax at all on his profile.

But anyway vote counted

Huh, I just the creator for Goku (DBS) was lazy to add in the different tiers for his forms and just went for the major ones... Seems reasonable. Also, we need one more to enter grace.

Sorry for being late, but I disagree with the idea that he'd immediately snap. In Avengers: Infinity War, he took several seconds to put in the Mind stone. Took several more seconds to do a dramatic charge up and then look at the gauntlet in what I would guess is happiness for finally reaching his goal. Got hit by Thor and quickly recovered. And then, rather than immediately snapping to avoid failure, injuries, just wasting time over all, or even dodging Thor's next attack, he fired a beam that Thor easily overpowered by throwing Stormbreaker, which almost killed Thanos, fyi, if Goku used a Ki blast that Thanos tried to overpower with that same beam, he's dead, period. Then, rather than snapping immediately after that, he waited for Thor to come down, walk over, place his hand on Thanos' head, say "I told you, you'd die for that", grab Stormbreaker, thrust it further into his chest, and then proceeded to say "You should have gone for the head" while stuttering which is basically telegraphing what he's about to do. Yes the snap is one of the first things he does once getting the full gauntlet, but he isn't immediate about it under normal circumstances. In Endgame, he was rushing to do it because the Avengers were constantly attacking him. In this case, it's one fairly normal looking person who he has no knowledge of, especially not knowledge of the fact that his opponent could kill him with a flick on the head. If Thanos doesn't get prior knowledge or is bloodlusted on top of equalized speed, I'm voting for Goku.

1. SBA assumes that Thanos has the full gauntlet charged up, he already has the mind stone with him and he is past his charging stage

2. Thanos was caught by surprise by Thor, he didn't know who was there, that is why he fired a blast, here he clearly sees Goku

3. He took time to snap in IW since he was badly injured by stormbreaker and he was trying to muster the energy

4. SBA assumes that thanos is willing to kill anyone, if he sees goku running up and punching or firing a ki blast Thanos would snap or turn Goku into stone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back