• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Scarlet Witch lvl is massively overestimated about 5-A !!! High 6-B is enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vision literally stated to bust mind gem there is needed only energy needed to desintegrate matter on molecular level ! Watch the movie again and you will listen to Visions words ! Those process naturally occurs in nuclear power plants. Power on large island level ! After what is there stated she should above X-men verse jean grey, magneto and apocalypse but it is not true. She only replicated their effortless and casual feats. Wanda after great effort ( 30 seconds ) did this. This is not impressive.

Stop saying Mind Gem is comparable to power or space one ! I gems are only dangerous and powerful together or in special circumstances like convergence etc. Mind gem was the weakest of them all. Even visions mind gem beam were less powerful than MoS Superman or X-men Cyclops. Even explosion of Mind Gem wasn't slightly destructive on very low ranged !

True, that she simulatiously held thanos but this was only strenght/pushing competition ! Her tk vs his physical force. IG doesn't give him autostrenght or autodurability. Just stop ! It shows only her strenght !

She needs an instant change just like Dr Strange !

There is already another thread about this. Here. You should discuss this there, I would prefer if we stick to one thread.

But you need to calm down first, as Antvasima said. The above thread has already deescalated, with people insulting each other and swearing, and I hope this will not happen again.

For holding back Thanos, Thanos did actually use the Power Stone AND the Space Stone to create barriers to block him, and still struggled to hold. More impressively Scarlet Witch was focused on destroying the Mind Stone, and was doing this one-handedly. She would have rekt Thanos if he did not create barriers. A shield is supposed to deflect stuff in fiction.

Most of that makes no sense for evidence, though i do agree that the Mind Stone doesn't have the same output as the Power Stone.

Being able to disintegrate and manipulate matter doesn't have to make one as powerful as a reactor. I'm also pretty sure Vision never said that, but y' know, prove me wrong.

She is comparable to the Mind Stone regardless, time frame doesn't matter.

The Gems aren't only extremely powerful in specific times, literally one or two has made people the most powerful beings in the universe. It's also entirely possible that the Reality Stone could do that, They don't say the convergence makes Malekith stronger, just that the 9 realm's spatial barriers become weak, essentially putting them in the same universe, they actually consistently back up its level of power in general:

"Long before the birth of light there was darkness, and from that darkness came the Dark Elves. Millennia ago the most ruthless of their kind, Malekith, sought to transform our universe back into one of eternal night. Such evil was possible through the power of the Aether, an ancient force of infinite destruction."

"Malekith made a weapon out of that darkness, it was called the Aether. While the other relics often appeared as stones, the Aether is fluid and ever changing. It changes matter into dark matter and seeks out to host bodies, drawing strength from their life force. Malekith sought to use the Aether's power to return the universe to one of darkness."

Prove the Mind Stone's output is the weakest.

Area of Effect.

Infinity Gauntlet does give him auto strength and durability, it's called the Power Stone.

Why does Dr. Strange need a change?

So, given that the questions have been answered, should I close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back