• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
Spidey only effortlessly overpowered Bucky because Bucky was not possessed, therefore less killer instinct
i was supporting that, and saying that iron man is able to match a serious buck but spiderman overpowered it, even though iron man is consistently stronger. Another supporting factor is that buck is able to go toe to toe with Cap, yet effortlessly overpowered by SP in general.

It is best if you ask Matthew to comment here again.

I doubt Spider-Man wasn't taking the fight seriously, it's just his attitude that makes it seem that way.

Besides Iron Man clearly said Captain America could've stomped Spider-Man so it seems like Captain America was the one holding back. That supports the Cap-Spidey scale.

No way Falcon scales to Spider-Man.

My opinion is:

Spider-Man being downgraded to simply Small Building level, without the "at least" and "likely higher", due to him overpowering Bucky is just a not-serious and non-possessed Bucky. He still supported the rubble of a fallen building though.

Captain America to "At least Small Building level", for could've stomped him and seems to be holding back.

Bucky to "Small Building level, higher with his bionic arm". His other arm seems to be a lot weaker, while his bionic enhancements matched Cap.

For the Defenders...

Daredevil (and those who scale): Wall level (Shattered concrete blocks by knocking Bakuto into them)

Black Sky Elektra: At least Wall level (Maintained the upper hand against Daredevil, and would have won), possibly Small Building level (Fought Luke Cage)

Iron Fist: Wall level (Somewhat comparable to Daredevil), Small Building level with powers (Harmed Luke Cage)

I would appreciate further community input here.

Can you summarise the changes that you wish to perform again, as well as the reasons for them?

Captain America (Bucky and others who scale): " Small Building level (Defeated Spider-Man. Stated by Iron Man that he could have easily beaten Spider-Man)

Spider-Man: "Small Building level (Supported a collapsing building)

Daredevil (and those who scale): Wall level (Shattered concrete blocks by knocking Bakuto into them)

Black Sky Elektra: At least Wall level (Maintained the upper hand against Daredevil, and would have won), possibly Small Building level (Fought Luke Cage)

Iron Fist: Wall level (Somewhat comparable to Daredevil), Small Building level with powers (Harmed Luke Cage)

Okay. Since Matthew isn't responding, I suppose that seems acceptable to apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back